Amla, also called as Indian goose berry is an amazing ingredient for hair. Rich in anti-oxidants such as vitamin C, Amla offers amazing benefits for hair, including promoting hair growth, strengthening and conditioning the hair strands and the hair follicles, preventing damage to hair and scalp and also moisturising scalp and protect the hair roots. Here is an amazingly simple hair oil recipe, that can help you achieve good hair growth in a short time.
1)Amla and Coconut Oil for Hair Growth
- 3-4 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Some amla powder
- In a bowl, mix 3-4 tablespoons coconut oil, 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar, and then add enough amla powder to prepare a smooth hair pack.
- Starting from the roots to ends, spread the paste uniformly on your hair strands.
- Let it sit in your hair for 20-30 minutes.
- Wash off with normal shampoo, a mild shampoo.
- Repeat to prevent hair fall and stimulate hair development twice a week.
Some other amazing home made hair oils include.
2) Garlic-honey concoction to combat hair fall
- Minced garlic cloves: 3 teaspoon
- honey: 5 teaspoons
- pestle and grater: 1
- Grind the concoction into a thick paste.
- Apply it all over your scalp and massage gently.
- Keep it on for about 20-30 minutes.
- Rinse off with plain water.
- Apply shampoo and conditioner afterward.
Apply this natural hair vitaliser twice a week with an interval of 3 days in between to get the best results.
3)Honey, Cinnamon, and Coconut Oil
- Coconut Oil
- In a bowl, combine 1 tablespoon each of coconut oil, raw honey, and cinnamon powder.
- Apply the mixture all over the hair and scalp, covering from roots to tips.
- Wear a shower cap.
- Wait 20-30 minutes and then first wash your hair with lukewarm water and then remove the residue using a mild shampoo.
- Repeat once or twice a week.
Cinnamon is an ideal ingredient for enhancing the scalp’s blood circulation.Better blood circulation guarantees the hair follicles proper nourishment, which in turn also strengthens them and boosts hair growth.Vitamins and minerals are filled with honey, providing optimal nourishment for the hair follicles.As well as serving as a natural deep conditioner for hair, it rejuvenates the hair follicles.Honey’s antioxidant and anti-bacterial properties keep the scalp safe and ultimately contribute to healthy hair growth.
4) Coconut Oil and Hibiscus Flower
- Hibiscus flowers
- coconut oil
- Take fresh hibiscus flowers for 3-4.
- Wash them thoroughly and make the petals separate.
- Put them in a mortar and pestle and add some coconut oil.
- Create a paste and add the scalp to the resulting mixture.
- On the length of the hair, add the same as well.
- Leave it on the hair and scalp for 40-45 minutes.
- To wash, use a mild shampoo. Once or twice a week, repeat.
Hibiscus is rich in vitamin C, which plays a crucial role in hair loss prevention and hair growth promotion as well.Vitamin C can increase the development of collagen, which strengthens the hair follicles and stimulates hair growth.As well as protecting our hair follicles from free radical damage, vitamin C has antioxidant properties.Studies have shown that even from bald areas on the scalp, the hibiscus flower can induce new hair growth.