By using bleach, you are decreasing the number of melanocytes in your facial skin, thus giving your skin a better color and reducing all dullness you might’ve had on your face. This process also reduces that irremovable tan you might’ve had on your face for days. In short, you get brighter and fairer skin.
Today, in this post we will share DIY facial bleach that will give you instant results
To make this bleach, you will need;
- Gram Flour
- Lemon Zest
- Orange Juice
- Turmeric Powder
- & Rosewater
- In a clean bowl take 2 spoons of gram flour.
- In this add 1 tbsp of yogurt and 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Now in this add lemon zest of half lemon and 1 spoon of orange juice.
- In this add enough rose water to get a smooth paste.
- Apply this pack on your face, leave it for 15 minutes and then wash it off.
- This bleach can make your skin dry, so make sure you use your regular face moisturiser after this bleach.