Rice is a staple food that provides as much as half of the daily calories for almost half of the world’s population.
But, rice is a great beautifying ingredient as well.
Fermented Rice Water Serum
- Fermented Rice Water
- Vitamin E Capsules/ Oil
- Flaxseed Gel/ Aloe Vera Gel
- First, Let’s make fermented water for rice.
- Take half a cup of rice and add two cups of water to soak it.
- For 15 to 30 minutes, keep it aside.
- By straining the rice, remove the water.
- Transfer the water you get to a container and keep it at room temperature for a day or two.
- Stop fermentation and transfer the container to the fridge when you detect a foul smell coming from the jar.
- Now take a bowl, add 1 cup of fermented rice water, add 2 tablespoons of vitamin e oil, and 1/2 cup of aloe vera gel or flax seeds gel.
- Mix all the ingredients really well and apply this to your hair and scalp.
- Massage your scalp for 5-7 minutes with your fingertips.
- And keep the mask on for 20 minutes, and then with a gentle shampoo, wash it off.
Now that we know how to easily produce rice water serum at home let’s learn about its advantages.
Fermented Rice Water:
1. Improves Hair Growth
Inositol, a carbohydrate that helps improve elasticity and decrease surface friction, is found in rice water.
Nothing better to decrease hair fall and help hair growth than rice water.
In particular, the amino acids found in rice water help to regenerate your hair and help your hair grow faster.
Rice water also includes vitamins B, C, and E, which contribute further to hair development.
2. Reduces Split Ends
To stop split ends, your hair requires protein, and rice water has plenty of it.
Inadequate care and emissions, which contribute to an overall degeneration of the health of your hair, are the key causes of split ends.
In rice water, the amino acids present come to your rescue and repair the damage.
3. Protects Hair From Damage
Rice water reduces friction on the skin and increases hair elasticity.
It includes a carbohydrate called inositol that restores damaged hair and, in general, protects hair.
The fact that the inositol stays in your hair even after rinsing off the rice water and shields your hair from further damage is what makes rice water stand out from other ingredients.
4. Makes Hair Silky And Shiny
Even after you have removed the rice water off, this inositol remains in the hair, acting as a natural shield and protecting the hair from damage.
There are also amino acids in rice water that reinforce the hair roots, increase the volume of hair, and make your hair shiny and smooth.
5. Strengthens The Hair Roots And Smoothens Hair
Rice water is high in amino acids, and you already know this.
You’d be surprised to know that they also reinforce your hair roots, add shine to your hair, and make it smooth and silky, in addition to the many advantages they offer to your hair.