Today in this post, we will share a super effective DIY, that is an all in one solution to remove dark spots from your face.
This remedy will work on all kinds of scars on your face, like acne scars, because of freckles, melasma etc.
For this DIY you will need
- 1 Potato
- A small cup of milk
- Corn starch powder
- 1 Dove soap, or if you don’t have, you can use any cream-based soap
- 1 spoon of almond oil
- First, take 1 potato, peel the skin and grate it.
- Transfer this grated potato to a pan, add 1 cup of milk to this.
- Heat this mixture on low flame for 10 minutes, stir it continuously.
- Parallelly you can grate half dove soap.
- After 10 minutes turn off the flame, and add grated soap to this.
- Stir it until soap dissolves completely in the potato milk mixture.
- Now transfer this mixture to a blender, add 1 spoon of corn starch powder to this.
- Add 1 spoon of sweet almond oil and blend it well.
- Your DIY is ready.
- Massage this mixture on the affected and leave it for 5 minutes.
- After that, you can rinse it off with plain water,
- Use this DIY 3 times a week and you can notice that your spots are getting lighter and slowly they will disappear.