DIY Baking-soda pink lip scrub recipe
- Honey: 1 tablespoon
- Baking soda: 1 tablespoon
- Use a mixture of one tablespoon each of honey and baking soda.
- Leave the mixture on your lips for 10 minutes before washing it off with warm water.
- If you want soft, pink and glowing lips then use this lip balm every alternate day of the week.
DIY Simple sugar lip mask recipe
- Sugar: 1 tablespoon
- Water: 1/2 tablespoon
- Take one tablespoon of sugar and mix it with half a tablespoon of water.
- Gently scrub your lips with this mix to remove dead cells and then leave it on for five minutes to brighten the natural color of your lips.
- You can use this lip scrub twice a week to get soft, pink lips.
DIY Pink lip scrub recipe
- Castor sugar: 4 teaspoons
- Extra virgin olive oil: 1/2 teaspoon
- Vanilla extracts: 1/2 teaspoon
- Red food colorant: 2-4 drops (optional)
- Take all the ingredients in the specified quantities in a container.
- Mix it well until you achieve a clumpy, sugary coarse scrub.
- Make sure that your lips are squeaky clean before applying using this lip scrub.
- Take a tad bit of this scrub and exfoliate in small circular strokes with a light hand.
- Rinse it off with running tap water.
- Pat dry your lips with a clean towel.
- Apply a hydrating lip balm afterwards.
- Use this lip balm twice a week to get the best results.
DIY Brown-sugar lip scrub recipe
- Brown sugar: 10 teaspoons
- Extra virgin olive oil: 2 teaspoons
- Lemon juice: juice of half a lemon
- Take a mixing bowl.
- Add brown sugar and olive oil in it.
- Mix it well.
- At last, squeeze the juice of half a lemon in this mixture.
- Give it a good stir to make sure that everything gets mixed up well.
- Wipe your lips with micellar water.
- Take a little bit of this scrub.
- Gently exfoliate your lips in small, circular strokes for a while.
- Rinse it off with running tap water.
- Follow up with a hydrating lip balm at last.
- To reap the maximum benefits use this lip balm twice a week.
Use a lip pack:
DIY Intensely moisturizing lip mask recipe
- Lanolin: 2.3 grams
- Hexane free castor oil: 2 grams
- Beeswax 1.5 grams
- Jojoba oil: 1.5 grams
- Coquina oil: 1 gram
- Shea butter: 1 gram
- Carnauba wax: 0.4 grams
- Carmine dye: 0.1 grams
- Vitamin E oil: 0.05 grams
- Peppermint essential oil: 0.05grams
- Hyaluric (contains hyaluronic acid): 0.01 grams
- Add the specified quantities of lanolin, castor oil, beeswax, jojoba oil, coquina oil, shea butter and carnauba wax in a mixing bowl.
- Use the double boiler set up to melt everything properly.
- Let it boil for 30 minutes at a stretch.
- After that, when everything turns into a golden yellow liquid, and the mixture cools down a bit, add in all the other ingredients.
- Give it a good stir to ensure that everything gets mixed up well.
- Transfer the contents in an airtight container.
- Cleanse your lips before applying this lip mask.
- Pat dry your lips with a clean face towel.
- Take a little bit of this intensely hydrating lip mask.
- Apply it on your lips.
- Keep it overnight.
- Wash it off the next morning with running tap water.
- Use this lip mask every night before hitting the bed if you have chaffed and dried lips.
DIY Peel off beetroot lip-mask recipe
- Beetroot: 1
- Unflavored gelatin powder: 2 teaspoons
- Pure glycerin: half a teaspoon
- Warn water: 2 teaspoons
- Peel and cut the beetroot.
- Transfer the contents in a blender.
- Blender it into a smooth paste.
- Now, extract beetroot juice from this paste with the help of a strainer.
- Take 2 teaspoons of beetroot juice in a container followed by 2 teaspoons of unflavored gelatin powder and warm water.
- Mix it well, if you find lumps, then use the double boiler to melt it properly.
- Add glycerin and give it a good stir to make sure that everything gets mixed up well.
- Wipe your lips with a cotton ball dipped in water to make sure its squeaky clean before using this lip peel-off mask.
- Then use this mask on your lips.
- Wait until it dries up completely, then peel it off just like any other peel-off mask.
- Follow up with a deeply moisturizing lip balm.
- If you want to get beautiful, pink lips, then use this lip balm twice a week.
DIY Lemon lip toner recipe
- Lemon juice: 5drops
- Glycerine: 1 drop
- Take five drops of lemon juice and mix it with one drop of glycerine.
- As the last thing before going to bed, dab this mix on your lips, let it dry for 15 minutes, rinse with cold water.
- Your lips will become soft, supple and will get a healthy sheen.
- This lip mask can be used twice a week to get the best results.
Just like your face, you need to moisturize your lips, and for that, it is mandatory to use a lip balm to keep them soft and supple all year round.
DIY Beetroot lip balm recipe
- Beetroot: 1
- Extra virgin coconut oil: 1/2 teaspoon
- Vaseline petroleum jelly: 1 teaspoon
- Vitamin E capsules: 3
- Peel and grate the beetroot.
- Extract beetroot juice from it.
- Now take all the ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Give it a good stir to make sure everything gets mixed up well.
- Transfer the contents in an empty lip balm container.
- Refrigerate it overnight to make your own lip balm.
- Use this lip balm whenever your lips are in an intense need of hydration.