Try this herbal bleach to get fair skin instantly
If you’re looking for a natural and herbal way to lighten your skin, you might want to try this herbal bleach. This remedy includes ingredients that are easily available and have been traditionally used for skin lightening.
- 1 tablespoon of besan (gram flour)
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of milk
- In a small mixing bowl, combine 1 tablespoon of besan, 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. Mix the ingredients well to form a smooth paste.
- Add 1 tablespoon of milk to the mixture and stir until it forms a consistent paste.
- Clean your face with a mild cleanser and pat dry.
- Apply the paste to your face and neck, making sure to avoid the eye and lip area.
- Leave the paste on your skin for 15-20 minutes or until it dries completely.
- Rinse your face with lukewarm water and pat dry.
- Repeat this remedy twice a week for best results.
Besan, also known as gram flour, is known for its skin lightening properties. It gently exfoliates the skin, removing dead skin cells and revealing brighter and fairer skin. Turmeric powder, on the other hand, has been used for centuries for its medicinal properties. It contains curcumin, a powerful antioxidant that has anti-inflammatory properties, which can help reduce pigmentation and lighten the skin. Lemon juice is a natural bleach and contains Vitamin C which helps in lightening the skin tone. Milk contains lactic acid which acts as a natural exfoliant, removing dead skin cells and revealing a brighter and fairer skin.