Hair fall, dandruff, hair thinning is a very common hair problem and usually what we do to treat the, we try expensive hair care products, right?
But before trying any these try this hair rinse that I am going to share here. Use it every time as final rinse after shampoo and within a month you can see the difference
- Boil 2 cups of water in a saucepan.
- Lightly muddle 10 cloves and add them to the boiling water.
- Add 1 twig of curry leaves to the pan.
- Once boiled, remove it from the heat.
- Cool it down before use. You can also store this rinse in the refrigerator for a week.
Rinse your hair with this potent hair growth water as the last step of your hair wash routine.
A clove hair rinse is blessed with powerful antiseptic and antifungal properties that can help to get rid of dandruff and all the itching and dryness associated with it. The antioxidants present in curry leaves moisturise the scalp and remove dead hair follicles. These leaves have high beta-carotene and protein content which helps in preventing hair loss and thinning of hair