Get 3X Longer & Thicker Hair With This Homemade Hair Mask
November 13, 2022 Written by GP Team
Today in this post, I am going to share, how can you nourish your scalp and strengthen your hair with potato, one root vegetable that is available all the time in your kitchen.
Potatoes are high in vitamins B, C, iron, and zinc, stimulating hair follicles and encouraging hair development.
In first part of this treatment I will tell how can you use potato juice on your scalp, and in 2nd part I will share one hair mask with potato
Part#1 – Potato Juice Scalp Treatment
For this treatment, you need just one ingredient, and that is potato.
- Take one potato, and peel the skin.
- Chop it into tiny pieces and blend them until you get a smooth puree.
- If the puree is too thick, dilute it with a little water.
- Use a cheesecloth to squeeze out and collect the potato juice in a container.
- Your potato juice is ready for hair treatment. Now let me tell you how can you use this on your scalp
- For this treatment, we will need around half cup of potato juice.
- Massage potato juice into your scalp for 5-10 minutes.
- Once you have covered your scalp, start working the juice into your hair, from the roots to the tips.
- Cover your hair with shower cap, and let this juice act for 30 minutes on your scalp and hair
- After that you can shampoo your hair.
Part #2 – Potato Juice Hair Mask
If you wanna use this in make form, you can mix potato juice, with honey & egg.
To make this mask, you will need
- 3 medium-sized potatoes
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Extract the juice from the potatoes and collect it in a bowl.
- Add a whisked egg yolk and a tablespoon of honey to this. Mix well.
- Apply this pack to your scalp and hair and leave it in for 30 minutes.
- Wash off with cool water, and then shampoo your hair.