There is no doubt that natural lips can enhance your beauty. Rosy pink lips is an appealing feature of women’s beauty and every woman wants baby pink lips.
Common causes of dark lips
- Exposure to direct sunlight
- Use of Low quality cosmetics
If you want to get rid of dark lips, there is no need to go for expensive products. Just follow below given natural treatments:
1. Pomegranate-milk lip lightening serum
- Pomegranate juice: 1 tablespoon
- Raw, unprocessed milk: 1 tablespoon
- Beetroot juice: 1 tablespoon
- Q-tips: 2-3
- Mix equal proportions of all the ingredients in a container.
- Dip a q-tip in this solution and apply it all over your lips.
- Keep it on for 20 minutes.
- Wash off with lukewarm water.
- Try this home remedy every night before going to bed to get baby soft pink lips.
2. Coriander-mint-carrot lip serum for soft lips
- Coriander leaf juice: 2 teaspoons
- Mint leaf juice: 2 teaspoons
- Carrot seed oil: 1 teaspoon
- Mix everything to make a lip serum with a runny consistency.
- Apply this serum at night before going to bed with your fingertips.
- Wash it off the next morning with cool water and reapply.
- Apply this lip balm whenever your lips feel dried out to keep it soft and supple.
3. Strawberry-tomato liquid lip serum to get pink lips
- Mashed strawberry pulp: 1 teaspoon
- Tomato juice: 1 teaspoon
- Strainer: 1
- Sweet almond oil: 1 teaspoon
- Strain out strawberry pulp to extract its juice.
- Add tomato juice and almond oil in it.
- Wipe your lips with micellar water.
- Apply this lip lightening serum with your fingertips.
- Keep it overnight.
- Wash off with tepid water the next morning.
- Reapply the next morning or whenever your lips feel dried out throughout the day.
- Replace your regular lip balm with this natural lip serum for hydrating your dry lips.
4. Pomegranate, Milk, and Rosewater remedy
- Pomegranate seeds: 1 tbsp
- Milk cream: a little amount
- Rosewater: a little amount
- First of all, take about a tbsp of fresh pomegranate seeds in a mixing bowl and then crush them using a fork or a spoon, etc to make sort of a paste.
- After that, add in a little bit of each of milk cream and rosewater to the mixing bowl.
- Then, combine the ingredients together well by mixing them wholly. You should obtain a paste-like consistency but with slight abrasiveness.
- Now, once you have prepared the remedy, apply the hence-obtained mixture onto your lips using gentle circular massaging motions for a few minutes.
- Lastly, rinse the remedy off of your lips using lukewarm water and you are done!
- Use this remedy once every day to get rid of your dark lips as soon as possible and make them pink and soft quickly.
5. Raspberries, Aloe vera, and Honey Homemade Lip balm
- Aloe vera gel: 1 tbsp
- Organic honey: 1 tbsp
- Crushed raspberries: 1 tbsp
- First of all, take a mixing bowl and combine all the ingredients thoroughly. You can also use a blender to combine the ingredients together correctly. You should obtain a smooth paste-like consistency in the mixture.
- After that, apply the resultant balm on your lips by massaging it on there gently.
- Then, leave the balm on your lips for about 20 minutes.
- Lastly, wash it off of your lips using cool water and you are done!
- You should use this remedy every day to improve the pigmentation of your lips and make them pink and rosy.
Start with lemon. Take a thin lemon slice. Sprinkle a bit of sugar on it. Scrub your lips with this. Use this scrubber for few weeks
Also when going to sleep, apply lemon juice on your lips.
Add few rose petals into raw milk for an hour. Grind this mixture. Add one-half teaspoon of honey and a pinch of saffron to it. Apply the paste on your lips and leave it on for about 15 minutes. Do this two times a day.
Sugar is a great scrubber, it will remove dead skin from lips that can make them look dark and dull.
Blend three tablespoons of granulated sugar and two tablespoons of butter to make a thick paste. Scrub your lips gently with the paste. Do this once a week to restore your natural lip color and shine.
9. Olive oil
No need to prepare anything, just apply a few drops of extra virgin olive oil on your lips and massage it gently. Do this every night before going to bed.
Beetroot is extremely healthy for the body and if you have ever handled it then you must be aware of its coloring abilities; it always stains the whole mouth red if you eat it. Hence, we are going to harness its those properties to help improve the state of our lips by making them pink and rosy once again. To utilize it, just take a slice of it and then rub it on your lips for a few minutes. Moreover, it is packed with antioxidants which help the skin stay healthy and younger for longer.
Honey is like a fantastic gift from the bees. It is extremely healthy for the whole body and can also help make your lips back to pink and being soft and supple. It will help nourish and hydrate your lips well and enable them to improve their pigmentation over time. To utilize, rub some raw organic honey onto your lips and then leave it on there overnight before rinsing it off in the morning.
12. Baking Soda
Baking soda pops up again out of the kitchen for another use for the skin. Baking soda is known to help lighten the skin and improve its state by helping cleanse the skin by exfoliation and also balancing the skin oil levels. To utilize it for this purpose, just make a paste with it by mixing it with some water to get a smooth paste. Then, massage the resultant paste on your lips and then rinse it off with normal water and you are done! Finish with a moisturizer. You will soon get rosy pink lips if you follow this remedy regularly.