We all want glowing skin naturally, but due to so many reasons, this goal is so difficult to achieve.
Today I’ll show you my top 3 tips on how you can get glowing skin without putting on makeup.
- 2 Tbsp of Coffee Powder
- 2 Tbsp of Brown Sugar
- 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp of Organic Honey
- 2 Tbsp of Aloe Vera Gel
- Take a clean bowl and start mixing all the ingredients one by one.
- Start with brown sugar.
- Then add coffee powder.
- Now add olive oil to it.
- Now add honey to it, and lastly, add the aloe vera gel to it.
- Now mix all the ingredients together to make the scrub.
- Wash your face and massage this scrub on your face.
- Make sure you are very gentle.
- After 2-3 minutes of gentle massage, wash it off.
Make your skincare routine a critical part of exfoliation.
It’s the secret to radiant skin, indeed.
Your skin still sheds dead cells from the surface, which allows fresh and healthy cells to regenerate themselves.
Give a helping hand to this natural process by using a mild exfoliator.
Clogged pores, blackheads, acne, and pimples can be caused by an accumulation of dead cells sitting on the surface of your skin.
Your skincare products like serums and moisturizers are better absorbed into the skin when you inculcate exfoliation into your regime, making them function more effectively.
Keep the exfoliation process to a maximum of twice a week.
In the health of your skin, you can see a noticeable improvement.
It will look fresher and cleaner.
Drink Green Tea
- 1 good-quality green tea bag
- 1 cup of hot water
- Heat the water in a saucepan
- Put the green tea bag into the cup.
- Pour the hot water into the cup and cover it with a small lid.
- Let it steep for about 3-5 minutes.
- After 3-5 minutes is over, remove the lid and remove the teabag.
- Use a spoon to stir and take this rejuvenating drink!
There’s a reason why green tea among health enthusiasts is so popular.
- It is probably the healthiest drink out there and is enriched with highly beneficial nutrients and antioxidants for the body.
- It requires ‘catechins’ that are antioxidants that prevent damage to cells.
- It increases blood circulation, decreases blood pressure and cholesterol, and improves the protection of your skin.
- By minimizing fat absorption, the ingredient EGCG present in this tea also helps in weight loss.
Make it a routine to brew some green tea for yourself!
Know-How To Deal With Pimples The Right Way
Breakouts are natural, and all have to go through this.
There’s no need to worry about it.
- The worst thing you can do for your new acne is trying to get rid of it by popping it.
- Do not touch or attempt and squeeze your pimples under any conditions.
- You are only going to make the situation worse.
- Instead, opt for procedures that can treat and remove this troublesome acne without leaving a scar.
- You should dab the zit with some tea-tree oil and be careful until it dries.
- You can also get rid of them by using retinol or benzoyl peroxide.
- Using a face wash with a salicylic acid percentage, and you can largely prevent breakouts.