In order to effectively eliminate dark circles, irregular complexions, and signs of aging, the delicate and sensitive area of the skin under the eyes requires some extra care and attention.
- 1 small cucumber, peeled and cut
- 10 – 12 mint leaves, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp aloe vera gel
- 3 tsp cold milk
- 1 tsp sweet almond oil
- 2-3 vitamin E capsules
- Puree the cucumber and mint leaves using a food processor and strain the pulp and transfer it in into a clean bowl.
- We need 2 tsp of this cucumber and mint extract.
- To this, add the milk, vitamin E capsules, aloe gel, and almond oil and make a uniform paste.
- Store in a cool place.
- You can keep it in the refrigerator during summers.
- Dot the serum with the ring finger in your under-eye area.
- Pat and blend with gentle strokes all over the eye, just like you apply the concealer.
- Do not rub vigorously as the area is soft and sensitive around the eyes.
When To Use:
- Before you hit the bed, use it every day at night.
- First, wash the face and then apply as mentioned above.
- You may also apply it at times when you are not going out during the day.
- In place of your makeup remover, you could use the formula.
- Without making your face too sticky, it removes every trace of your makeup.
- You may follow up with your regular face wash to get a squeaky clean face.
- While it is an eye serum, once a week, you can also apply it all over your body to add benefits to the entire body.
- It is understood that almond oil effectively clears the under-eye skin.
- It reduces the fine lines seen in the area under the eye.
- Many eye creams that are commercially available use almond oil as their main ingredient.
- The development of wrinkles on the skin is delayed, and the already saggy/wrinkled skin is toned, making it look firmer.
- Therefore, it not only lightens the skin but also tightens it.
- That’s why, once they acknowledge that it is working for them, people stick to almond oil.
- Retinol, which improves collagen production and keeps the skin under the eyes looking youthful and luminous, is filled with almond oil.
Aloe Vera Gel:
- After a tiring day, Aloe vera soothes the skin and relaxes you.
- These natural ingredients give you skin that is clear and radiant, removing the ugly dark circles.
- To tackle eye allergies and conjunctivitis, Aloe vera has useful antibacterial qualities.
- Cucumber is filled with vitamin K that decreases the prominence of capillaries, and aids in minimizing the visibility of dark circles.
- Mint leaves are a treasure of antioxidants that effectively eliminate free radical toxins and confer useful astringent and cooling properties, together with cucumber and aloe vera, that removes puffiness and tones the skin under the eyes.
- The protein found in dairy products can help promote skin elasticity as we age.
- Retinol, a proven anti-aging, and skin-restoring antioxidant, also contains milk.
- Plus, due to its anti-inflammatory effects and protection from UV rays, milk’s vitamin D is also an anti-aging vitamin.