For years, rose water has been used, and it’s about time the lot of us catch up.
It’s one of the ultimate beauty powerhouses with hydrating and calming properties, as well as a natural antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial powers.
DIY Rosewater Sheet Mask
- Aloe Vera Gel
- In a bowl, take 3 tablespoons of rose water, add 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel and add a pinch of turmeric.
- Mix it really well.
- Remember that this mixture should be very runny.
- You’re going to need enough liquid to make a sheet mask.
- Dip your mask into it in a bowl.
- Wait till it soaks up all the liquid in the bowl.
- Don’t wring it out, but remove any excess liquid.
- Unfold the sheet mask so that you can lay it on your face.
- Place it softly on your forehead, making sure your eyes, nose, and mouth have their holes lined up.
- Smooth out any wrinkles and add more prepared liquid if you want.
- Keep it on your face for about 15-20 minutes.
- Remove off the mask after 15-20 minutes, and discard if you are using a non-resuable mask.
- If you want, you can use a moisturizer, but that is optional.
- If you like, you might follow up with a moisturizer.
DIY Rosewater Makeup Remover
- Sweet Almond Oil
- In a bowl, take two tablespoons of rose water, and one tablespoon of sweet almond oil is all you have to do.
- To get rid of the makeup, use this mixture.
- Take a few drops of this mixture and massage your face and then wipe using a washcloth.
- It will leave your skin moisturized and clean.
- If you want to double cleanse, you can use your regular face cleanser after using this DIY.
- To remove the makeup, instead of using the store-bought makeup remover, you can use rose water as it is ideal even for sensitive skin.
Rosewater, like other makeup removers that contain alcohol, will also not dry the face.
Almond oil removes traces of all makeup, including eye makeup, quickly, but it’s still gentle enough to nourish the skin at the same time.
Ease of use and makeup removal is another major difference between almond oil and normal makeup removers.
As your makeup is removed quickly, you don’t have to pull and tug.
Use It As a Daily Face Moisturizer
- Coconut Oil
- You can easily also use rose water as a daily face moisturizer.
- Mix 5-6 tablespoons of rose water with 2 tablespoons of cold-pressed coconut oil and 2 tablespoons of vegetable glycerin.
- Transfer it to a container and use it as a regular face moisturizer.
- You can use it for 1 or 2 a day.
This natural moisturizer will keep your skin super hydrated.
Glycerin, coconut oil, and rose water are still at the top of the list of skincare ingredients that you can depend on for outstanding skin.
Women have been using these ingredients for youthful, hydrated, and radiant skin for years, all due to the many beauty benefits they provide.
Each of these ingredients works beautifully on your skin.
Yet when they combine, they prove to be an elixir.
By calming skin to preventing the symptoms of aging, the skincare game will change forever.