This Simple Morning Trick Can Help You Get Flawless Skin In No Time
March 10, 2021 Written by GP Team
Away from having good skin, you are mostly just a regular everyday routine.
Here is a simple morning routine in between your other important tasks that you can fit in every day.
- Rose Petals
- Fresh Aloe Vera Gel
This is an amazing toner that works on your face to make it smooth, soft, toned, healthy, and glowing naturally.
It also acts to avoid acne breakouts on sensitive skin and offers relief from inflammation, redness, itchiness, and rashes.
- Just take a bit of rose water and some aloe vera gel in the morning to make a toner in a matter of minutes.
- First, cut open a small aloe vera leaf from the plant.
- Wash it off and extract fresh and clear aloe vera gel from it. While a plant would be ideal for this DIY treatment, but you can also buy natural aloe vera gels from the market.
- Then, take a few fresh rose petals, and wash them.
- Put the aloe vera gel and the petals in a blender.
- Make a smooth and uniform toner.
- Strain the toner using a fine strainer or cheesecloth, and your toner is ready.
- Put it in a clean bottle or a jar and then store it.
- It will last for at least 5 to 7 days if it is stored in the refrigerator.
You can add some vitamin E oil to it, two to three drops, or even better, a vitamin E capsule, if you want to improve the toner’s shelf life.
The essential oil of your preference can also be added to it.
- Use cold water to clean your face first, then place the toner in a cotton swab/ball, and then apply it gently all over the face and neck area.
- Do not forget to apply a moisturizer to finish it off.
- You will note the following improvements when applying it every day:
- It helps to tighten the skin.
- A feeling of relaxing and soothing that lasts all day.
- Fewer breakouts of acne than before.
- Increased blood flow, allowing healthy and youthful skin to appear.
- Fewer pimples, rashes, and other such skin issues.
Aloe Vera Gel:
- Applying aloe vera will soften the skin without clogging the pores.
- It can be safely used even by sensitive skin types.
- Aloe vera extract is one of the most effective natural substances that enhances our skin’s hydration, according to studies.
- It’s a natural anti-bacterial agent that battles against acne-causing bacteria.
- Plus, it is also very good for treating acne and pimples with its gentle cleaning and anti-microbial properties.
- The anti-inflammatory properties decrease acne redness.
- There are a few substances known as gibberellins and polysaccharides in Aloe vera, which stimulate cell growth.
- It also acts to decrease pore size and control sebum secretion as an astringent.
- Rose contains numerous natural bioactive chemicals that provide our skin with incredible benefits.
- It also includes rose oil, which helps us to achieve glowing and even-toned skin.
- In addition, rose water comes with different nutrients that are skin-friendly, including vitamins A, B3, C, E, and anti-oxidants.
- Vitamin A enhances the skin’s sebum secretion. Natural sebum helps to hydrate the skin and remove dryness.It also increases the flow of blood to the skin, which helps to nourish the skin cells better and makes our skin smooth, supple, and radiant. In order to help us get even tone, soft, and supple skin, it promotes new cell growth.
- Rose also contains vitamin C. As an anti-oxidant, vitamin C helps to improve the production of collagen in our skin, resulting in a smooth, supple, and radiant complexion. Vitamin C also has hydrating properties, further helping to moisturize dry skin.
- Rose is a good source of vitamin E, which also means it is loaded with antioxidants.