The rising pollution and the sun’s damaging rays make the skin black, dull, dry, and blemished.
Not only is this an excellent cream to preserve and restore our skin, but this can also enhance the color, texture, and complexion of your skin.
Sandalwood Skin Whitening Cream
- Sandalwood powder 1 teaspoon
- Lemon juice 1 teaspoon, freshly squeezed
- Tomato juice Few drops, fresh
- Cucumber juice Few drops, fresh
- In a small non-metal container, put all the above ingredients and stir them well until you get a smooth blend of even consistency.
- Gently give the cream a message and let it dry out completely.
- Using a warm washcloth dipped in cold water, brush off the cream.
This homemade skin cream, caused by excessive sun exposure, helps to get rid of darkened skin.
Sandalwood powder has anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, astringent, and emollient properties that help to lighten scars and blemishes and smooth the skin.
Sandalwood rejuvenates your skin and enhances your complexion.
It also battles the issues of skin aging.
Natural oils in sandalwood lead to the elimination of the suntan.
Lemon is an excellent source of vitamin C, which is also known to make skin tones.
It is known to combat sun damage, reduce blemishes, and to treat irregular skin tones due to pigmentation.
Both lemon juice and tomato have natural skin lightening properties that can help discolor and hyper pigment skin and lighten acne scars.
Tomato has a rich lycopene content that can lightly tan your skin, giving you that beautiful glowing look.
Tomato can also shield your skin from UV rays, making it a perfect sunscreen.
Rejuvenate the skin with refreshing and moisturizing cucumber.
Both cucumber and tomato are natural astringents that help to tighten large pores.
Cucumber is made up of 95% water and moisturizes oily skin, preventing more oiliness and moisturizing dry and dull skin back to its previous smoothness.
- Try a patch test on a small portion of your skin to make sure you are not allergic to any of the ingredients.
- If there is some discomfort after using the cream, wash it off at immediately.
- Make sure you verify the type of skin and the needs you have and then make it.
- Every skin type is different, and we all have different skin needs, so make sure you select ingredients as per your skin’s needs.
Natural Beauty Tips:
1. When we sleep during the night, our skin goes into a rest and recovery mode. Hormones are also released, blood circulation is improved, and pores are opened up. As a consequence, a cream is easier to absorb and penetrate into the skin. Thus at night, skin-whitening ingredients work more efficiently,
2. Due to potential sun damage, creams containing lemon or lime juice should not be used during the day.
3. It’s much easier to have clear, radiant, and healthy skin than to have a beautiful complexion.
So, eat a balanced diet for your skin, including food that is good for your skin and takes good care of your skin.
All of these will reward you with glowing, healthy skin.