Today in this post, we will share one very quick remedy to get rid of dark skin around your neck. This remedy will hardly take 2 minutes for preparation and will deliver good results for sure.
For this DIY you will need
- Coconut Oil
- Baking Soda
- & Few drops of lemon juice
- Take a pinch of baking soda in a bowl, just 1/4 tsp of baking soda is enough.
- In this add half tsp of coconut oil.
- In this add a few drops of lemon juice & mix them together.
- Leave this mixture for 5 minutes and then it is ready for application.
- Before starting this, clean your neck area and take steam for 2-3 minutes, so that skin pores will get open and this mixture can penetrate better.
- Now take this paste on your fingers, apply it all over your neck.
- Rub it gently for 2 minutes and then leave this paste on your neck for 5 minutes.
- After that wash it off with plain water and pat dry.
- Finish this treatment with your regular face moisturiser or if you don’t have any, apply aloe vera gel and, massage it.
- You can do this treatment twice a week.