Strengthen Your Nails With These DIY Hacks
You can’t even think about growing them for too long if your nails are small because if you do, you know they can break and cause pain at any time.
We have gathered a few DIY hacks to help you improve your nails, which are sure to produce awesome results.
- Chop the garlic pod in half, and rub your nails on the juicy side.
A natural nail hardener is said to be garlic, and it really works.
Do this every day for a minute, and in about 15 days, you can see results.
- Top Coat Nailpolish
- Try this one if you do not want to get messy with the first hack.
- Let the bottle with the topcoat and garlic sit in a dark room for about a week and finely mince the garlic and apply it to a clear topcoat polish.
As a nail hardener, you can then use it over bare nails.
- Argan Oil
- Vitamin E Capsule
- Frankincense oil
- Orange Essential Oil
For nail protection, moisturizing and nourishing your nails is important.
To treat your nails and cuticles, try a combination of beauty oils.
- Add a teaspoon of argan oil, a vitamin E tablet, five drops of essential frankincense oil, and 20 drops of essential orange oil to an empty, clean bottle of nail polish.
- Use it regularly and shake well.
- Lemon Juice
- Mix 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and 3 tablespoons of olive oil together in a bowl.
- In the microwave, heat the solution for about 20 seconds and soak your nails in it for 10 minutes.
- Do it each day.
- An alternate way would be to rub a slice of lemon on your nails before washing them off with warm water for about five minutes.
- Do it every day.
Tip: Don’t use lemons as it can sting if you have any cuts or hangnails.
The healthy growth of nails is encouraged by vitamin C in lemons.
Since they act as a bleaching agent, lemons also aid in removing yellow nail stains.
- Coconut Oil
Coconut oil contains nutrients that provide the nails and the skin around the nails with moisture and nourishment.
This ensures safe and strong nail growth, in turn.
Often, coconut oil is great for treating fungal nail infections.
- In a bowl, warm up some extra virgin coconut oil and rub it into your fingers and nails.
- Do a circular-motion massage. This will aid in blood circulation, which will stimulate the growth of nails.
- Do this before going to bed every night.
- Olive Oil
It’s important to keep them nourished and moisturized in order to ensure that your nails are safe and grow long.
Vitamin E, which enhances blood circulation and promotes nail development, is found in olive oil.
- Heat up some olive oil for about five minutes and rub it into your nails and cuticles.
- Wear gloves and let yourself lie down overnight.
- Alternatively, you should soak your nails for fifteen to twenty minutes in warm olive oil.
- Do it once every day.