When you’ve got fine hair like me, having a beautiful, fuller-looking, bouncy hair can be difficult if you primp it, cum it, or scrunch it, but it just keeps falling flat.
I’ve always been looking for ways to improve its thickness.
Store purchased items have usually disappointed me; either they have too many not so good ingredients that can cause more harm to your delicate hair, or they just don’t work.
In our search for tall, bouncy hair, we’ve discovered that the best way to do this is by using natural ingredients.
Check out these volume-enhancing home remedies to make your hair look big and complete.
DIY Volumizing Dry Shampoo:
- 2 tablespoons of corn starch
- 1 tablespoon of bentonite clay
- 2-3 drops of tea tree oil
- Optional: an eye shadow that suits the color of your hair, or if you have dark hair, add coffee or cocoa powder.
- In a bowl, mix the ingredients.
- Then pour the powder into a squeezable container with a funnel.
- Shake well before use, and then send it evenly to your scalp.
- Massage the scalp with the powder.
- This voluminous dry shampoo is going to turn your hair and give them some serious volume.
- It’s great for a day-two hair on the greasy side!
As a powder, it immediately lifts your hair and soaks up any extra oil that weighs your hair and makes it look flat.
But don’t worry, it’s not going to dry your hair as 2-3 drops of tea tree oil will nourish and hydrate your hair follicle, getting rid of any dry and brittle ends without appearing greasy.
Plus, as the tea tree is antimicrobial, it cleans the skin, soothes any itchiness, and decreases dandruff.
The next heroic element is bentonite clay, which is a soothing clay that removes contaminants and grease from the hair while enhancing the brilliance, which is a fantastic source of calcium.
Finally, to tint the powder to match your hair, find your eyeshadow and add it to the mixture.
Tips To Increase Your Hair Volume
1. Stop taking tension and stress. Both conditions can lead to hair loss and affect the volume of your hair.
2. You can practice Sirsasana and Pranayam to increase the volume of your hair and prevent hair loss.
3. Break off smoking, alcohol intake, and other addictions to see a visible improvement in your hair’s health.
4. Remember to sleep every night for at least 6-8 hours.
5. Keep yourself hydrated.
6. Try to restrict the use of chemical-based hair products, curling, straightening, and coloring that have long-term harmful effects on your hair.
7. Often wear a scarf to prevent exposure to dust and intense sunlight that extracts natural oils from your hair and scalp, leaving it dull and brittle.
8. Try to cut your hair regularly to avoid split ends.
9. Stop pulling and wrapping the hair tightly as it results in hair loss.
10. Stop combing your hair regularly and vigorously.
11. Always use a large-toothed comb for your hair.
12. Never comb and tie your hair when it’s wet, as it leads to split ends and hair breakage.