Ubtan is a type of Ayurvedic cleanser. It is packed with essential herbs and minerals that can give you healthy glowing skin faster. Today in this post we will share an amazing ubtan recipe, that will help you to remove dead skin cells and will reveal naturally glowing skin.
So, let’s start with DIY
This ubtan is for your face and you can use it for all skin types.
- First, take 6-7 almonds, soak them in water overnight.
- The next morning peel the skin and grind them to a fine powder.
- In a clean bowl, mix 1 tbsp of sandalwood powder, 1 tbsp of oatmeal and 3 tbsp of gram flour powder.
- To this add half spoon of neem powder, a pinch of turmeric, 1/2 tbsp of fennel seeds powder and crushed almonds.
- Add enough rose water until you get a smooth paste. If you have a dry skin type, you can use milk or yogurt instead of rose water.
- Apply this paste on your clean face and neck.
- Leave for 15-20 minutes and then rinse it off with plain water.
- For the best results, after using this mask, rub ice on your face for 3-4 minutes.
- After this wipe your face with a clean cotton ball dipped in rose water
- At last, apply a few drops of serum on your face and you’re done.
It is one of the best Ayurvedic cleansers and has all the key ingredients of Ubtan for the face. This herbal powder will remove all impurities from your face, without stripping natural oils from your skin. It refines facial pores, mildly exfoliates and smoothens the overall texture of the skin. This ubtan has natural skin brightening ingredients like sandalwood powder and turmeric powder.
Gram flour is rich in rejuvenating vitamins such as Vitamin A, B, and C which provide a natural glow to the skin.
Fennel powder unclogs the pores by pulling out all the excess oil, dead skin cells, dirt, etc and also helps in fighting wrinkles.
Almond replenishes the lost nutrients in the skin, reduces acne and makes the skin look healthier.