Japanese women have learned centuries ago, that rice face masks have a lot to give when it comes to skincare. Today in this post, we will share some simple steps, to do a basic facial at home with this amazing ingredient.
Start with step#1 of this facial, which is cleansing
For this step, you will need
- To make rice water, soak 3 tbsp of rice in 1/4 cup of water for 2 hours. Strain and your rice water is ready for use.
- In this rice water add 1 tbsp of honey, mix it well and your cleanser is ready.
- With the help of a clean cotton ball, apply this cleanser on your face and neck.
- Leave for 5 minutes and then rinse your face with plain water.
Now coming to step#2 of this facial, steaming
- Take steam on your face for 3-4 minutes to remove excess oil from your pores.
Step#3 of this facial is, scrub. To make this one you will need
- 2 tsp rice flour
- 1 tbsp of brown sugar
- And 1 tbsp of olive oil
If you want extra gentle face scrub, you can grind brown sugar, before mixing.
- In a clean bowl, mix all the ingredients and your scrub is ready.
- Apply this pack on your face and neck, leave it for 5-10 minutes on your face and then rinse it off.
The final step of this facial is a rice face pack. To make this one, you will need
- 3 tsp of boiled rice
- 2 tsp of honey
- And 1 tbsp of milk
- Put all the things in a grinder and grind it well.
- Your pack is ready, if it is too thick, you can add more milk to this.
- Apply a layer of this on your face and neck.
- Let it act on your face for 15 minutes and then rinse it off with plain water.
- If you have oily skin, you can mix boiled rice with aloe vera and rose water.
- Your facial is done here. For the best results do this facial once a week.