Pores are small openings in the skin that release sebum in order to protect your skin. They are connected to hair follicles and controls sebum production. There are mainly 2 reasons behind enlarged skin pores. The first reason, if your skin produces more sebum for protection, pores will expand, and second, when your skin loses elasticity, pores will appear bigger.
Today in this post, we will share a very simple routine that will solve both of these causes and will give you very soft, supple and not visible pores skin.
- First, wash your face with a gentle cleanser. This will remove all water-based dirt from your face.
- Now take some micellar water in a clean cotton pad and rub it on your face. Micellar water is very effective to remove oil-based dirt from your skin.
- The next skin care products that you will need are 10% Niacinamide and 2% Hyaluronic acid face serum.
- First, apply niacinamide serum on your face, pat it lightly followed by hyaluronic acid serum. You should always apply a serum with actives first and apply the hyaluronic serum at last
- On top of that, you can apply your regular face moisturiser. When you apply moisturiser on top of hyaluronic acid, it will pull all hydration from moisturiser and will make your skin super soft and supple.
- Finish your morning routine with a layer of sunscreen on your face.
(Apart from that, you can also use 2% salicylic acid chemical peel once a week. Apply it on your face, leave for 10 minutes and then rinse your face with plain water.)
Follow this morning routine every day and in just 2-3 weeks of time, you can see a visible difference in your skin.