The plump pout is the modern world most attractive accessory you can get.
If if you are wondering it will be a difficult task but no, you don’t have to go under a knife or go to fillers to make it happen.
You can do this quickly with a magic ingredient that’s conveniently available in your pantry – cinnamon.
- Ground Cinnamon
- Vitamin E Oil
- This is very easy to DIY simply mix half a teaspoon of ground cinnamon with a little vitamin E oil to make a paste
- Mix it well and then massage this for 10 minutes on lips.
- Your lips can begin to tingle after about 30 seconds.
- After you have massaged your lips for good 10 minutes then wash it off with lukewarm water.
- And apply a good lip balm to seal the moisture in.
Cinnamon is a spice that has been used for health and beauty for thousands of years. It is anti-fungal and anti-bacterial and promotes the circulation of blood.
For this cause, it has been used as a hair growth ingredient, a skin revitalized, and lip plumper.
Theoretically, cinnamon can be combined with any good oil almond oil, coconut oil and olive oil all have amazing skin-loving properties.
Vitamin E oil can be a wrinkle buster by preventing radical damage and improving the production of collagen the very thing that keeps skin elastic.
Vitamin E oil also promotes the growth and regeneration of skin cells.