Reduce Hyperpigmentation With This Cream To Get Clear Glossy Skin
If you are tired of problems with hyperpigmentation, dark spots, and acne marks, this blog post is for you.
Our DIY hyperpigmentation, dark spots, and skin cream for acne scars can assist you in as little as a few weeks in fading dark spots, acne scars, and fixing hyperpigmentation on your skin.
To Prepare This Cream You’ll Need:
- 1 tbsp of ginger juice
- 1 tsp of almond oil
- 2 tbsp of aloe vera gel
- 1 tsp of honey
- a pinch of wild turmeric
- and 1 Vitamin C tablet
- In a bowl, take about 1/2 teaspoon of water and dissolve the vitamin c tablet; make sure it is nicely dissolved.
- You can remove the gel directly from the leaf if you have an aloe vera plant and mix it in a bowl until it converts into a gel consistency.
- At one time, make sure to work on a little bit of aloe vera gel. Store-brought 100 percent aloe vera gel, however, is also totally okay.
- Take another bowl and add the aloe vera gel to 1 teaspoon of ginger juice.
- Then, add 1 teaspoon of almond oil to the mixture.
- Next, add 1 teaspoon of honey to the mix.
- Add the dissolved vitamin C tablet and a pinch of wild turmeric.
This is our last ingredient, so make sure to mix all the ingredients to ensure that they are well mixed.
- Store it in a bottle.
How To Use:
- Wash your face and apply your regular face toner. If you don’tt have any toner, you can use plain rose water too.
- Take a dollop of this cream and very gently massage this all over your face and neck.
- If you have extremely dry skin, top it us with an extra layer of moisturizer.
- Store your DIY skin cream in your refrigerator.
- Use it every night for 3 weeks to see the best results.
How It Works:
Ginger can work well on your skin as it contains plenty of antioxidants that help fight aging-induced dark spots.
The frequent application of ginger on the skin often helps increase the flow of blood, brightening the complexion.
Ginger juice also has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties that help rid the skin of any form of inflammation.
This natural ingredient will give your skin soft and supple and will also increase the skin’s elasticity.
In fact, honey contains small amounts of hydrogen peroxide, which gives it incredible lightening properties.
This makes honey particularly effective in fading skin discoloration, which is super helpful in the treatment and hyperpigmentation of pesky post-acne spots.
This will give your DIY skin cream the extra boost it needs from lightening properties!
As far as aloe vera gel is concerned, it is rich in vitamins, antioxidants, and other nutrients that can help improve the natural healing process of your skin.
The other beneficial properties of aloe vera gel help to improve collagen and cell growth.
Antioxidants manage to soothe inflammation and promote cell regeneration.
Aloe vera gel can help to fade/improve the appearance of acne scarring over time.
Aloe vera gel also helps tackle fiery acne, so it can help clear up the existing acne and scarring and avoid further breakouts if you are suffering from this irritation at the moment.
Vitamin C is an essential component for the manufacture of hydroxyproline and hydroxylysine, both of which are essential to bind collagen-producing molecules.
In essence, these firms and tones the skin.
The skin is rejuvenated by collagen from the roots and eliminates wrinkles and aging signs.
Like skin freckles and age spots, Vitamin C lightens dark discoloration and helps you get younger and smoother skin.
Collagen also provides the foundation for the vessels in the blood.
Oxygen and nutrients that keep the skin healthy are carried by the narrow blood vessels under the skin.