Pre bridal diy skin lightening face mask
There can be nothing like a pre-bridal face mask that could make your face appear with a gleam on your big day.
These face masks can lighten your skin tone and make you appear attractive with a natural glowing effect on your face.
In this article, we are going to share a pre bridal DIY skin lightening face mask recipe to get a glowing fair skin.
To prepare this face mask, you will need
- 1 tsp of turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp of gram flour
- 1 tsp of rose water and
- 1 tsp of fresh lemon juice
- Take a clean mixing bowl and add all the given ingredients into it.
- Use a spoon and whisk the ingredients well to get a thick paste.
- Before applying the mask, make sure that your face is clean and clear.
- Use a few drops of any regular mild cleanser and wash your face with plain water.
- Then use any natural homemade scrub to slough away all the dead skin cells present on your skin.
- Now slather the prepared turmeric mask all over your face and neck in an even manner.
- Gently massage your face with this paste for 5 minutes.
- Leave the mask to dry for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Rinse your face with running cold water and pat it dry with a clean towel.
- Take a tad bit of your regular moisturizer and apply it all over your face to prevent dryness.
- Or you can also apply a small amount of aloe vera gel to moisturize your skin.
This mask can make your skin stay hydrated with a natural radiant glow.
All the scars, spots and other aging effects on your face will become invisible after using this mask regularly.
Also, it can lighten your skin tone and make you look fair and bright on your wedding day.
There are a few other pre-bridal tips that can be included 1 month before your wedding to get a perfect glowing skin.
- #1. Follow your CTM and night skincare routine regularly to get soft, smooth and supple skin on your big day.
- #2. Use any natural scrubs twice or thrice every week regularly to remove all the dead skin cells from your face.
- #3. Make sure that you moisturize your skin regularly using any homemade creams or lotions.
- #4. You can try any homemade acne treatments like applying tea tree oil every day if you have acne-prone skin.
- #5. Hydrate your skin regularly by drinking a lot of water and fresh juices every day.
- #6. Get a good amount of sleep every day to get the refreshing and bright feel on your face while waking up.
- #7. Make sure that you include more fresh veggies and fruits in your regular diet that could nourish your skin well.
- #8. Avoid using skin care products that contain harsh chemicals and use any natural or homemade products to be on the safer side.
- #9. Wear sunscreen and cover your face whenever you go out to prevent suntan.