We all are aware of how well known Korean skincare is.
The secret behind their perfect skin in their beauty products is the use of natural ingredients.
- 3 tablespoons of Rice
- 1 medium-size Potato
- 2-3 Vitamin E Capsules
- 1 teaspoon of Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1 teaspoon of Sweet Almond Oil
- 8-10 drops of Lemon Essential Oil (Optional)
- Start off by rinsing the rice, remove all the dirt and dust particles, and soak the rice in the water for about 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, peel off the potato and chop it into small pieces.
- Take a saucepan and add both the ingredients to it.
- Next, add 1 cup of water into the same saucepan and put it on medium flame.
- Cook it for about 15-20 minutes to get a creamy consistency.
- Next, wait for both the ingredients to cool down at room temperature.
- Once cooled, add them into a food processor and make a smooth and fine mixture.
- Strain this mixture into a bowl with the help of a sieve or using a cotton cloth.
- In a bowl, add 2 tablespoons of this mixture, add 2-3 Vitamin E oil, 1 teaspoon of extra virgin coconut oil, 1 teaspoon of Sweet Almond oil, and 8 to 10 drops of Lemon essential oil into it.
- Mix all the ingredients really well, and it’s ready to use.
- You can store this DIY rice potato cream in a refrigerator for 1 week.
- Cleanse your face thoroughly with a gentle or herbal face cleanser that suits your skin type.
- Pat dry your face using a clean and soft towel.
- Apply night cream in gentle upward strokes and circular motions by using your fingers.
- Avoid the area around your eyes.
- Never forget applying the cream to your neck.
- Ideally, you should apply a night cream 30 minutes before you go to bed.
- Lastly, you should be religious in applying night cream regularly.
Potato For Skin:
- It helps to make our skin lighter and reduce the presence of dark spots.
- To remove blemishes and pimples, applying potato on your face will help.
- There is Vitamin C in potatoes that helps to slow down the symptoms of aging.
Rice For Skin:
- It helps soothe your skin and tone it.
- Acne, inflammation, rashes, and other skin conditions can be treated by the application of rice on your face.
- Rice water also acts to improve the damage of the sun to the skin.
- It can help to diminish dark spots by using rice water.
Vitamin E Oil For Skin:
- Vitamin E oil is a nutrient and skin antioxidant.
- It regenerates cells and restores wounds, removes dark spots, moisturizes the skin, and removes wrinkles.
- It lightens dark circles, too.
- Vitamin E oil and other topical sources of vitamin E slow down the skin aging process.
- The oil will make your skin look firm and young!
- Vitamin E oil is used as a moisturizer to minimize and avoid dry skin.
- Studies indicate that vitamin E oil can be helpful in the treatment of moderate psoriasis.
Sweet Almond Oil For Skin:
- Almonds are an excellent anti-aging agent, especially for the treatment of dry skin disorders, it has many proven nutritional benefits, such as vitamin E compounds, vitamin B, vitamin B3, and vitamin B9.
- Apart from that, it also contains Mineral Magnesium, calcium, potassium, copper, and zinc.
Coconut Oil For Skin:
- When it comes to skin whitening, coconut oil can do wonders to improve the overall skin tone and make the skin appear lighter.
- Keep in mind that, like many other natural oils, the effect of using coconut oil is not immediate.
Lemon Essential Oil For Skin:
- Lemon Essential Oil helps to illuminates the skin, removes dark spots, is a natural detoxifier, and contains antiseptic properties that help clear pimples, and acne Lemon contains a high amount of vitamin C.