Potato Cream To Get Rid Of Dark Spots On Face
March 19, 2021 Written by GP Team
We all are aware of how well known Korean skincare is.
The secret behind their perfect skin in their beauty products is the use of natural ingredients.
- 3 tablespoons of Rice
- 1 medium-size Potato
- 2-3 Vitamin E Capsules
- 1 teaspoon of Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1 teaspoon of Sweet Almond Oil
- 8-10 drops of Lemon Essential Oil (Optional)
- Start off by rinsing the rice, remove all the dirt and dust particles, and soak the rice in the water for about 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, peel off the potato and chop it into small pieces.
- Take a saucepan and add both the ingredients to it.
- Next, add 1 cup of water into the same saucepan and put it on medium flame.
- Cook it for about 15-20 minutes to get a creamy consistency.
- Next, wait for both the ingredients to cool down at room temperature.
- Once cooled, add them into a food processor and make a smooth and fine mixture.
- Strain this mixture into a bowl with the help of a sieve or using a cotton cloth.
- In a bowl, add 2 tablespoons of this mixture, add 2-3 Vitamin E oil, 1 teaspoon of extra virgin coconut oil, 1 teaspoon of Sweet Almond oil, and 8 to 10 drops of Lemon essential oil into it.
- Mix all the ingredients really well, and it’s ready to use.
- You can store this DIY rice potato cream in a refrigerator for 1 week.
- Cleanse your face thoroughly with a gentle or herbal face cleanser that suits your skin type.
- Pat dry your face using a clean and soft towel.
- Apply night cream in gentle upward strokes and circular motions by using your fingers.
- Avoid the area around your eyes.
- Never forget applying the cream to your neck.
- Ideally, you should apply a night cream 30 minutes before you go to bed.
- Lastly, you should be religious in applying night cream regularly.
Potato For Skin:
- It helps to make our skin lighter and reduce the presence of dark spots.
- To remove blemishes and pimples, applying potato on your face will help.
- There is Vitamin C in potatoes that helps to slow down the symptoms of aging.
Rice For Skin:
- It helps soothe your skin and tone it.
- Acne, inflammation, rashes, and other skin conditions can be treated by the application of rice on your face.
- Rice water also acts to improve the damage of the sun to the skin.
- It can help to diminish dark spots by using rice water.
Vitamin E Oil For Skin:
- Vitamin E oil is a nutrient and skin antioxidant.
- It regenerates cells and restores wounds, removes dark spots, moisturizes the skin, and removes wrinkles.
- It lightens dark circles, too.
- Vitamin E oil and other topical sources of vitamin E slow down the skin aging process.
- The oil will make your skin look firm and young!
- Vitamin E oil is used as a moisturizer to minimize and avoid dry skin.
- Studies indicate that vitamin E oil can be helpful in the treatment of moderate psoriasis.
Sweet Almond Oil For Skin:
- Almonds are an excellent anti-aging agent, especially for the treatment of dry skin disorders, it has many proven nutritional benefits, such as vitamin E compounds, vitamin B, vitamin B3, and vitamin B9.
- Apart from that, it also contains Mineral Magnesium, calcium, potassium, copper, and zinc.
Coconut Oil For Skin:
- When it comes to skin whitening, coconut oil can do wonders to improve the overall skin tone and make the skin appear lighter.
- Keep in mind that, like many other natural oils, the effect of using coconut oil is not immediate.
Lemon Essential Oil For Skin:
- Lemon Essential Oil helps to illuminates the skin, removes dark spots, is a natural detoxifier, and contains antiseptic properties that help clear pimples, and acne Lemon contains a high amount of vitamin C.