Facials are an ideal way to strengthen and enhance the texture of the skin while making it smooth, gentle, and supple.
It’s all about undoing the skin’s regular wear and tear, giving it time for rest and rejuvenation.
Tea Tree Face Wash
- Castor oil – ¼ cup
- Grapeseed oil – ½ cup
- Jojoba oil – ¼ cup
- Tea tree oil – 15 drops
- Measure each ingredient.
- Mix all the ingredients and transfer them to an airtight glass container.
- Take a small amount on your clean fingertips and gently massage into your skin in small circular motions.
- Dip a face towel in hot water and place the towel on your face.
- After steaming, remove the face wash from your skin.
- Using a clean washcloth, remove the cleanser from the skin.
Tea tree oil is known for its anti-fungal properties and will aid in the fight against skin susceptible to acne.
For blackheads, it is also the ideal face wash.
The first step is the most important one for your face.
To give your skin a “clean slate,” washing removes dirt, oil, and makeup.
This helps all other ingredients to penetrate into the deeper layers of the skin.
Oatmeal and Brown Sugar Exfoliating Facial Scrub
- 1 Tablespoon finely ground organic oatmeal
- 1 Tablespoon finely ground organic brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon raw honey
- 1 Tablespoon organic jojoba oil
- Using a coffee grinder or blender, grind the oatmeal and brown sugar into a fine powder.
- Stir well and add the raw honey, jojoba oil, and mix really well.
- Wet your face with a little warm water.
- Apply a small amount of this facial scrub to your skin and gently massage using small, circular motions for several minutes.
- If you have time, leave the facial scrub on your face for 5-10 minutes for the best performance.
A perfect all-natural exfoliator is an oatmeal.
It is naturally calming and can improve damaged skin.
Brown sugar is moisturizing and exfoliating, making it an ideal addition to every scrub recipe.
Honey for your skin is Great!
Without stripping or drying out your skin, it is gentle enough to cleanse.
It is suitable for all types of skin.
Manuka Honey is a slightly more potent alternative to clean up and help avoid potential breakouts if you suffer from breakouts.
Jojoba Oil, which is a non-greasy oil, strongly resembles the sebum of your own skin.
It is an amazing option to moisturize the skin without obstructing the pores.
Multani Mitti Face Pack With Tomato Juice
- 2 tablespoons tomato juice
- 2 tablespoons Multani mitti
- 1 teaspoon sandalwood powder
- 1 teaspoon wild turmeric powder
- In a bowl, make the paste by mixing all the ingredients.
- Apply it on your clean face and for 10-15 minutes before rinsing it with warm water.
- Use this easy Multani mitti face pack for glowing skin regularly.
Tomato juice does not suit everyone, so before using it in the face pack, do a patch test on the underside of your wrist.
We all are aware that tomato juice is a great exfoliator, but did you know that you can make your skin shine and spot-free by using it with Multani mitti?
A Multani mitti paste, tomato juice, and sandalwood powder will help reduce the facial spots, and the necessary glow will be provided by a dash of turmeric powder.