Gram flour, also known as besan is one of the ingredient easily available in kitchen. Today I am going to share one DIY with curd, that will help you to get rid of open skin pores.
For this DIY you will need:
- 1 tablespoon of gram flour
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon of curd
- 2-3 drops of virgin olive oil
- In a bowl, mix the ingredients to form a smooth paste.
- Apply this face mask gently all over the clean face using your fingers.
- Let it dry for about 20-25 minutes. Rinse with normal water.
- Pat dry your face with a clean towel and apply a good moisturizer thereafter.
Use this treatment 2-3 times a week for best results.
Gram flour, for centuries, has been used as a cleansing scrub by Indian households. It works on the nose and cheeks as one of the most wonderful home remedies for open pores.
As a natural exfoliator, Gram flour works by removing dead skin cells. It also helps to tighten the skin and to reduce pores in size.