One Simple Solution To Get Rid Of Dark Spots On Your Face
The minute dark spots on your face can do a lot of damage on your skin and make your face look dull and unhealthy.
But, these dark spots can now be easily treated and prevented with the help of homemade remedies using natural ingredients.
In this article, we are going to share one simple solution to get rid of dark spots on your face.
To do this remedy, you will need
- 1 tbsp of Turmeric Powder
- 1 tbsp of Honey
- 1 tbsp of Aloe Vera Gel and
- 2-3 Drops of Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Take a small mixing bowl and add all the given ingredients into it.
- Then blend the ingredients well using a spoon to get a fine paste.
- Now take a tad bit of this paste and apply it all over your face.
- Then gently massage your face with this paste for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Let the paste dry on your face for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Then wash your face with running cold water and pat it dry with a clean towel.
- Avoid using any soap or cleanser after removing the paste to get the desired results.
- After that, apply any regular moisturizer on your face to prevent dryness.
- Repeat using this paste once every day regularly until you get some impressive results on your face.
The anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties present in this paste can effectively remove all the scars and spots on your face.
Also, this paste has skin lightening and brightening properties which could diminish such spots and offer an even skin tone.
Aloe vera can easily treat all the damaged skin cells and help in the growth of new healthy cells.
This paste can effectively make your skin healthy and appear with a natural glow by preventing it from all the signs of aging.
Apart from this remedy, there are a few other tips which can help you to get rid of such dark spots on your face.
#1. Exfoliate your skin using any homemade scrub 2 to 3 times per week regularly.
You can mix 1 tsp of sugar with honey and use it as a scrub on your face.
Scrub your face with this paste for 5 minutes and rinse with running cold water.
#2. Or you can extract the potato juice by blending it and apply it directly to the dark spots on your face.
Apply this once every day before going to bed and wash your face by morning.
#3. Blend 1 tsp of aloe vera gel with 1 or 2 drops of tea tree essential oil.
Then apply this paste on your dark spots every night and leave it overnight.
Rinse your face with running cold water after waking up in the morning.
#4. Take a ripe tomato slice and start rubbing it directly on your dark spots for 2 to 3 minutes.
Let it dry for 5 to 10 minutes and then wash your face with plain water.
#5. Or you can also try applying a few drops of lime juice regularly on your dark spots.