DIY Night Cream To Get Glow And Lovely Skin Naturally
March 18, 2021 Written by GP Team
A good night cream , can do wonders for your skin, specifically a night cream, because our body and skin goes into repair mode in the night, while we are resting and supporting your skin to repair itself with potent ingredients can faster the process of healing and repairing. In this article, we are sharing with you an amazing DIY night cream that can help you get a glow and lovely skin naturally.
Shea Butter Night Cream with Aloe Vera Gel:
- Shea butter
- Aloe vera gel
- Almond oil
- Rosehip oil
- Lavender oil
- Take 1 tbsp of shea butter and melt it in a double boiler.
- Place a saucepan on the stove.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low until the water reaches a steady simmer.
- Remove the melted shea butter from the stove and add half tsp pure aloe vera gel to that.
- Also, add 1 tsp rosehip oil and few drops of sweet almond oil.
- Mix and let it sit aside until it reaches room temperature and begins to thicken a little bit.
- Finally, add 15-20 drops of lavender essential oil, and using a fork, mix it with the rest of the cream mixture.
- Stir the cream a bit with the fork.
- You can also use an electric hand blender to make it a little soft and creamy.
- Transfer the night cream to a clean and dry airtight container.
- Cleanse your face thoroughly with a gentle or herbal face cleanser that suits your skin type.
- Pat dry your face using a clean and soft towel.
- Apply night cream in gentle upward strokes and circular motions by using your fingers.
- Avoid the area around your eyes.
- Never forget applying the cream to your neck.
- Ideally, you should apply a night cream 30 minutes before you go to bed.
- Lastly, you should be religious in applying night cream regularly.
- You can use this cream 2 times a day.
Benefit Of Shea Butter:
- Shea butter, including oleic acid, stearic acid, linoleic acid, palmitic acid, etc., is a great source of fatty acids.
- These fatty acids make our skin highly nourishing and hydrating.
- Shea butter, meanwhile, contains a decent amount of vitamins A and E.
- It is understood that both these vitamins moisturize, nourish, and protect our skin.
- Vitamin A is essential in order to heal dry skin.
- It increases the production of sebum in our skin, and natural sebum helps to relieve dryness and further protects the skin.
- This vitamin also helps to improve the growth of cells and smooth lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin E can also shield our skin from environmental factors, especially sun damage.
- In addition, vitamin F is present naturally in shea butter, which is known for its skin benefits.
Benefits Of Aloe Vera Gel:
- Aloe vera has incredible rejuvenating skin properties, and it works to restore dull and dry skin magically.
- Without clogging pores, Aloe vera will soften the texture of the skin.
- Aloe vera, being rich in anti-inflammatory properties, gives the skin a new and relaxing feeling.
- Aloe vera is water-rich.
- Without increasing the oiliness, it helps to hydrate the skin and moisturize it.
Benefits Of Rosehip Oil:
- Thanks to its high amount of nourishing fatty acids, Rosehip oil is known for its hydrating properties.
- Regular rosehip oil treatment helps to treat dry and flaky skin.
- Rosehip oil is rich in vitamins that function together to rejuvenate the aging skin, essential fatty acids as well as anti-oxidants.
- This oil can penetrate and restore the damage to the deepest layers of the skin and helps to smooth out lines and wrinkles.
Benefits Of Sweet Almond Oil:
- Sweet almond oil is a great source of vitamin E, which is a strong anti-oxidant.
- In almond oil, vitamin E is extremely beneficial in combating free radicals and environmental components and protects the skin from premature aging and other skin damage.
- It also offers advantages of de-pigmentation, helping to lighten the spots and scars on the skin, thereby rounding out the complexion.