Each one of us have tiny skin pores on face. These are opening of hair follicles. Each one of them has its own sebaceous gland, that produces oil to protect our skin
Sometimes these pores becomes bigger and then they are visible to naked eyes, that makes your skin to appear uneven and rough.
Blackheads and whiteheads are also directly related to open pores, they are nothing but clogged pores with oil dirt, and dead skin cells
Today in this post, I will share my solution that will help you to deal with clogged skin pores
Here I will share DIY with OTC products, that will deep cleanse your pores and will also help you to shrink their size
In this DIY we will use only 2 ingredients, coffee and milk. Coffee is rich in anti-oxidants, that will reverse damage in your skin caused by free radicals, and milk is rich in lactic acid, so it will remove dead skin cells, that are deposited in your pores
- Take 1 tsp of coffee powder in a bowl
- In this add 1 spoon of raw milk
- Mix it well, we need a cream like consistency of this paste
- Your pack is ready.
Now let me tell you how to apply this pack on face
- First take few drops of micellar water on a clean cotton pad, and rub it all over your face.
- Micellar water is very effective to remove oil based impurities from your face
- After that wash your face with regular face cleanser and then rinse it off
- Pat dry your face and now your skin is ready for application
- Apply layer of this coffee milk mixture all over your face, and rub it gently for 2 minutes on your face
As I told you, this pack is rich in anti-oxidants, so this will increase blood circulation in your skin cells
Leave this mask on your face for 10 minutes, and then rinse your face with plain water
Pat dry your face, and after that apply few drops of vitamin C and Niacinamide serum on your face
Vitamin C is rich in anti-oxidants, and also boost skin’s collagen production
Niacinamide serum make your skin smooth and makes your skin barrier stronger, hence it controls excess oil production from pores
For best results do this treatment twice a week, and that also in night time
Apart from that retinoids are also effective for open skin pores, you can use them alternate nights on your clean face
But make sure you do not use retinoids on the same day, when you are doing this coffee treatments and also do not use retinoids with vitamin C on your face