Night Treatment To Shrink Open Skin Pores
October 23, 2021 Written by GP Team
In this post, we will share one DIY face toner, that is great to shrink open skin pores on your face. Preparation will hardly take 2 minutes and you can easily store this face toner in the refrigerator for 2 weeks.
To make this toner you will need
- One green tea bag
- Aloe vera gel
- Rose Water
- & Glycerin
- In a clean bowl take 1 green tea bag.
- In this add 1 cup of hot water, leave it for 5 minutes and then remove this tea bag.
- In this green tea water, add 1 spoon of aloe vera gel, 1 spoon of rose water and 1 tsp of glycerin.
- Mix it and your toner is ready.
- Transfer this to a clean spray bottle.
- For best results use this toner every night on your clean face.
- Rub for 2 minutes and then leave it overnight on your face.
Tannins in green tea act as an astringent which shrink pores. Green tea also helps to reduce the production of sebum (the skin‘s natural oil) by the glands in each pore, which will also help people with oily skin.