Potato is an amazing vegetable that has natural bleaching properties.
Potato can give us naturally bright and glowing skin.
Today, in this post, we will share how you can get the skin glowed by facials with potatoes.
- The first step to any facial is facial cleansing.
- For this, first, extract the juice from 1 medium-size potato and then take rosewater and add it to the potato juice.
- You can keep the ratio 1:1.
- Keep this face cleanser inside the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- Then use it for a very refreshing experience.
- You can apply it with a cotton cloth, cotton, or a brush.
- Apply it on the face and after 10 minutes of drying, wash the face with cold water.
This removes the dirt, oil, and toxins from the pores of the face.
Rosewater is also an excellent natural cleanser that extracts dirt and impurities from the skin and also unclogs blocked pores.
It regulates excess oil secretion and retains the normal pH balance of the skin.
The anti-aging properties of rose water help to eliminate wrinkles and fine lines.
In addition, acne reduces due to the anti-inflammatory properties of rose water and soothes irritated skin.
It also helps to heal scars, softens the skin, and gives a glow that is natural.
- Rice Flour
- Potato Juice
- Raw Honey
- Exfoliation is the second step after cleansing.
- To prepare the scrub, in a bowl, take 2 teaspoons of raw honey, 2 teaspoons of potato juice, and 3 teaspoons of rice flour and prepare a scrub.
- After preparing the paste, apply it on the face with a brush and then scrub the face with fingers.
- This scrub will help increase the blood circulation on your face and will also reduce blackheads, whiteheads, and dark spots.
- You have to do scrubbing with very light pressure for 5-7 minutes, and later, with the help of water, you can wash the face.
Honey is anti-bacterial, making it an ideal natural cure for acne treatment.
Honey’s rich antioxidant compounds help to slow down the aging of the skin.
Honey’s moisturizing and calming properties improve our complexion and give radiant and fair skin as well.
Face Bleach/ Face Mask
- 1 medium-sized potato
- 2 tsp of rose water
- Lemon juice (for oily skin)
- 1 tbsp of yogurt (for dry skin)
- 1 tsp of honey
- The potato should be peeled and cut into small chunks.
- Place them and add rose water in a blender.
- To make a fine paste, mix the potato cubes.
- If you have oily skin, take it out and instead add half-lemon juice or add yogurt if your skin is dry.
- Add honey as well.
- Combine all the ingredients to make a smooth and thick paste.
- Apply it to your face and wait for fifteen minutes.
- After 15 minutes, wash off using plain water.
For fabulous looking skin, you can also use this homemade bleach before any special event.
To remove suntan, dark spots, acne marks, blemishes, etc., regular use of this potato bleach gives you a naturally fair skin tone.
- Vitamin A, B1, B2, B6, beta carotene, magnesium, phosphorus, and various other skin-friendly vitamins and minerals that enhance the health of our skin are packed with potatoes.
- It also contains the enzyme catecholase, which helps to eliminate blemishes, dark spots, and acne scars and gives a smooth and fair color to the skin.
- In reality, potassium in potatoes hydrates and moisturizes the skin as well, while vitamin B6 increases the development of cells.
- There is calcium in potatoes, which cures dry skin and also protects the top layer of our skin.
- Magnesium combats the damage to the skin caused by free radicals.
- In addition, vitamin C in potatoes improves the production of collagen that preserves skin elasticity.
- Since potatoes have mild bleaching properties, the production of melanin is regulated, and skin pigmentation is reduced, resulting in fair skin.