Coffee is full of antioxidants and it can detox your skin from inside.
Today in this video, I am going to share one easy DIY face toner with coffee, that can help you to fight against major skin problems, like fine lines, puffy eyes, dull skin etc.
To make this coffee face toner you will need
- Freshly brewed coffee
- An empty bottle
- Cotton pads
- Take some freshly brewed coffee (organic if possible) and place a cup of it in the fridge to cool.
- Let it cool for at least one hour.
- Once cooled, transfer to a clean bottle.
- Pour some cold coffee onto the cotton ball and dab onto a clean face, focusing around tired areas such as eyes.
- Leave on for 15-20 minutes and rinse with cold water.
- Pat dry and follow up with a moisturizer.
After use, put this bottle inside the fridge, as a cool application feels super refreshing.
You can use this toner after every wash.