Even-toned skin is one of the few things every woman prays for.
More often than not, though, it seems like we’re asking for too much.
Skin pigmentation is the result of the over-production of melanin.
It is a pigment that causes black spots, darkening of the skin, and patchy skin.
In the case of hyperpigmentation, it can spread to the palms, toes, fingers, and areas around the mouth.
A skin condition usually occurs to people with a brighter skin tone and dark skin tone.
- Potato juice – 1 medium size
- Lemon juice – 1 tablespoon
- This cleanser will take off the dirt but will not be able to take waterproof makeup.
- So if you are wearing makeup, make sure you use a face wash or micellar water to take the makeup off.
- Apply the cleanser on the face, and give yourself a quick 2 minutes massage while applying the cleanser. You can leave if for an additional 3 minutes, and then you can wash.
Potatoes are rich in vitamin B complex and nutrients that profoundly nourish the skin and treat conditions such as hyperpigmentation.
It contains mild acid for the treatment of this skin issue.
While the lemon has vitamin C, it can regulate the development of melanin.
This cleanser is good for the treatment of skin pigmentation.
- 5-6 Soaked Almonds
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Milk – enough to make a smooth face pack
- After soaking the almonds for 7-8 hours, grind them to a fine paste using milk; add honey and lemon juice.
- Apply this scrub after cleansing to your face and very gently massage this is small circulation motions.
The small and gentle granules will help exfoliate the dead skin cells.
Since the Vedic period, almonds are considered to be an important commodity in order to improve natural growth.
Almonds have high levels of antioxidants, healthy fats, vitamins, and minerals. They’re still very high in vitamin E.
- Black grapes
- Vitamin E oil
- Aloe Vera gel
- Corn flour
- If you don’t have any ingredient, you can skip adding it to the massage cream
- Take 5 to 6 black grapes in a bowl and add 3 strawberries.
- Add 2 to 3 orange sections into it.
- Now mix well with the help of a blender.
- In a bowl, extract the juice.
- Now add 1 1⁄2 tsp of cornflour to it.
- Mix well and keep this mixture in a pan.
- Add 1 cup of water and boil it once.
- Now let it cool down and add 3 capsules of Vitamin E oil to it.
- Add 1 tablespoon of fresh Aloe Vera gel.
- And you’re able to match this combination well with your facial fruit massage cream.
- Hold in the refrigerator for 5 to 7 days and use it.
- Take the fruit facial cream on your fingers and massage from your neck to your face in a circular motion.
- Massage the areas between your eyes and forehead in a circular motion, too.
- Repeat this massage technique in reverse order.
- Do it for at least 10 to 15 minutes. Wash your face with warm water.
- Dry orange peel powder
- Fresh milk cream
- Dry a few orange peels in the sun for a few days and make a fine powder using a mixer.
- Take a bowl and add 1 tablespoon of the orange peel powder along with fresh milk cream and milk.
- Apply it over your face after doing applying the face cream.
- Wait for about 10-25 minutes or wait until it dries, wash it off with lukewarm water.
Orange peel powder is an excellent ingredient to brighten your skin.
The fresh milk cream, on the other hand, moisturizes as well as makes the skin glow.