We all take extra care for our face but fail to give the same care and nourishment to our body.
And that is why very often our face is glowing and bight but our body looks dull and dark.
This oil is very easy to make and easy to use as well, but the results are magical.
- Fresh Turmeric Root approx 50 g
- Unrefined extra virgin cold-pressed coconut oil: ¼ cup
- Cold Pressed Almond oil: ¼ cup
- Wash the turmeric root make sure there is no dirt remaining and keep it on a kitchen towel and pat it dry, make sure there is no water residue on it.
- Now cut the turmeric root into small slices so it is easy to infuse with oil.
- Using a double boiler in a container add the coconut oil and turmeric root.
- Keep the stove on the lowest heat setting for almost 2 hrs the mixture should infuse and not burn.
- Keep checking the oil once in a while to see if the water needs to be re-filled in the double boiler.
- Once the oil os completely infused with the oils let it cool down completely and strain the oil.
- Lastly, add the almond oil once the mixture is cooled.
- Store it in a glass bottle.
To use the oil:
- You should use this oil as a pre-shower routine treatment in the bathroom.
- Wear something you don’t mind staining.
- Massage your whole body with the oil.
- Make sure you massage your whole body very gently.
- Let the oil seep into the skin wait for about 30 minutes, before you take shower.
- Now take bath as usual try to use natural bathing powder or Ubtan, and you’ll see the results instantly.
- You don’t need to use a moisturizer after oil application so you can skip it.
Turmeric can help restore a healthy glow and treat the uneven tone of the skin.
It is also great to remove sun tan which makes your skin look dark.
Turmeric’s anti-inflammatory properties function on your pores and relax your skin.
Thanks to its antiseptic properties, turmeric is also known to minimize scarring and heal any kind of wounds faster.
Turmeric is known for its calming qualities.
Because of its anti-bacterial properties, this golden spice is very effective against acne and redness.
So if you suffer from body acne turmeric is a great option for you to try.
This helps kill the bacteria that cause acne, and also eliminates the excess oil from the skin.
Almond oil is considered one of the skin’s most effective oils.
This helps smooth rough skin, relieves itching soothe skin and provide vital nutrition.
Almond oil makes the skin clean and radiant; it helps to get rid of dark patches on the skin, it will help get rid of body acne as well.
almond oil also protects the skin from harmful UV exposure and prevents tanning.
Almond oil is well suited for dry skin.
Collagen is produced by almond oil.
It is enriched with vitamin E that makes it better for the skin as well as hair.
Coconut oil is beneficial in many respects to your skin.
It can reduce inflammation, avoid infections, and prevent free radical damage to your skin.
Coconut oil is of ultimate value for some types of skin.
The coconut oil is a perfect choice for you whether you have dry skin or regular skin.
Coconut oil helps to hydrate and preserve the skin by keeping in the moisture due to its vitamin F and lauric acid.
It is crucial that unrefined organic coconut oil is used to get the most from this natural moisturizer.