Do you see a lot of Open Pores on your face when you see them in the mirror? Enlarged skin pores are a very common skin problem for oily and acne-prone skin, and also with age our collagen production reduces, and pores start to become more visible.
Today in this post, we will share, some natural treatments that will help you to shrink the size of open skin pores.
Good skincare with protection is the key to avoiding large skin pores.
Apart from good skincare, there are some natural DIYs that can make your skin pores less visible.
So let’s start with our DIY#1
- Scoop out and apply fresh aloe vera gel on your face and massage for a few minutes.
Putting aloe vera gel on your face every day can give you soft and smooth skin. It can also help in shrinking the pores, as well as cleaning and nourishing the skin by removing the oil and dirt from your skin.
Now coming to our DIY#2, that is with Turmeric
Turmeric is rich in anti-inflammatory properties, that can target your skin pores and calm your skin.
You can combine turmeric with besan to get maximum benefits.
- In a clean bowl mix 1 tbsp of besan and 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Add enough water until your get a smooth paste.
- Apply this paste on your clean face.
- Leave for 15 minutes and then rinse your face with cold water.
Now coming to our last DIY, that is with Fuller’s earth powder
- In a clean bowl take 2 tbsp of fuller’s earth powder.
- In this add enough rose water until you get a smooth paste. If you have dry skin, you can use milk instead of rose water.
- Apply this paste on your clean face, leave for 15 minutes, and then rinse it off with plain water.
- For best results, you can use aloe vera DIY every day, and other DIYs you can use 2-3 times a week.
Apart from these DIYs, there are some other basic tips, that you must follow in your daily skincare routine
- Tip#1 – After face cleansing, cover one ice cube in a cotton cloth and with this, massage your face for 5 minutes. If you do it on daily basis, in just 1 month you can see a big difference in your skin
- Tip#2 – Always keep your skin hydrated. In lack of hydration your skin will produce more oil and then will increase your pore size.
- Tip#3 – Always use SPF to protect your skin from harmful sun rays.
- Tip#4 – Always use non-comedogenic skincare products, as they will not clog your skin pores.