Face oils provide the skin with nourishment, vitamins, and antioxidants, providing everything from reducing fine lines to brightening and calming properties.
- 1 tbsp almond oil
- 10-12 drops of lavender essential oil
- 2 tbsp aloe vera gel
- 2 tbsp cucumber juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- 5 tbsps of orange juice
- Take an empty dark dropper bottle and pour orange juice into it.
- Now, pour nourishing oil one by one in the bottle- that is, the lavender essential oil.
- Put in all the remaining ingredients and mix them with a stick or toothpick.
- A blend of all these ingredients will cleanse your skin deeply and prevents acne.
Step 1: Wash Your Face
- The first step toward your A.M. and P.M. There should be cleansing routines.
- To help slough off dead skin cells that have built upon the surface of your skin, try a gentle cleanser to wash your face.
Step 2: Apply Oil
- Put four or five drops of oil on the palm of your hand in the morning and at night.
- Dab the oil in tiny dots onto the cleansed skin with your finger, avoiding your eye area.
- Using the entire surface of your palms, then gently smooth and press the oil onto your face and neck.
- Smooth the oil from nose to ears, hairline to eyebrows, and jawline to the collar.
Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe Vera Gel includes most of the plant’s bioactive compounds, including vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and antioxidants.
With healing properties, the skin improves.
It also helps to slow down skin aging.
Almonds are an excellent anti-aging agent, especially for the treatment of dry skin disorders, it has many proven nutritional benefits, such as vitamin E compounds, vitamin B, vitamin B3, and vitamin B9.
Apart from that, it also contains Mineral Magnesium, calcium, potassium, copper, and zinc.
Lavender has a distinct, soothing fragrance.
It is often used in aromatherapy and in commercial bath products.
These same effects may help to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines when applied to the skin.
Orange juice is antiseptic and anti-inflammatory, making it the ideal ingredient for your skin and hair routine.
Orange is not only used for acne-prone skin.
It has been shown to increase the ability to absorb vitamin C from the skin.
Also, it helps in collagen production, which is essential for anti-aging.
Using skin products with Orange juice overtime can smooth wrinkles and reduce the appearance of fine lines.
Honey is known to be a natural skin hydrating agent that helps to moisturize the skin.
In addition, the antioxidants in honey help to rejuvenate the skin.
Honey’s anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties help to avoid any form of skin inflammation.
For better and healthier skin, you can also add some raw honey to your face every day.
Cucumber has countless benefits for your skin, and it’s no wonder it’s used in so many skincare items.
Cucumber facial will help you heal and repair your skin and remove any exposure to the sun.
Cucumber has a very cooling effect on the skin.