Most Effective Hair Serum For Extreme Long & Strong Hair
March 20, 2021 Written by GP Team
Hair serums are a potent formula that works on the scalp to give great results.
Use it regularly to get the best results.
- 1 tsp. Vegetable Glycerin
- 1 tsp. Argan Oil
- 10 drops Rosemary Essential Oil
- 10 drops Lavender Essential Oil
- 4 tablespoons Of Aloe Vera Gel
- 1 tablespoon Of rosewater
- Take a bowl and add aloe vera gel, rosewater, and add vegetable glycerine.
- Mix all the ingredients for 2-3 minutes and then add argan oil and again mix it for 1-2 minutes.
- Lastly, add the essential oils and mix all the ingredients really well.
- Now transfer this to a pump glass bottle.
- Before each use, shake the bottle well.
- Use enough product and apply it to dry hair after washing the hair.
- Leave it on like that, and do not wash it.
- If you get oily and sticky hair, you can leave the serum overnight and wash it the next morning.
- If you have used the store-bought aloe vera gel while making the serum, then this serum can be store for 3 months.
- But if you have used fresh aloe vera gel, this serum can only be stored for a week in the refrigerator.
- Use this serum once every week for the best results.
Most of this DIY includes aloe vera gel, which helps to detangle and add shine to the hair.
Glycerin & Argan Oil helps to smooth and add shine and nourishment.
Not only does a combination of rosemary and lavender essential oils smell amazing, but they are excellent for the scalp!
- Argan oil increases skin hydration and retains its ability for water holding.
- It hydrates the hair and the scalp and creates a layer of protection around the hair.
- Argan oil provides hair with shine and smoothness and tames frizz.
- Argan oil removes the brittleness of hair.
- This facilitates elasticity, thus improving hair shafts.
- Argan oil can help protect hair from damage from hair coloring.
- A study found that argan oil helped colored hair to rejuvenate.
- The protective seal of Argan oil also rescues hair from damage by styling instruments and chemicals.
- Glycerin is a moisturizer when it comes to hair, which means it can literally suck moisture out of the air, keeping hair hydrated and healthy.
- Since it is so powerful, it is a common ingredient in both skin and hair care products.
- Glycerin moisturizes dry hair and, as it moisturizes it, strengthens the scalp layer.
- The hair grows quicker.
- By minimizing breakage, dry, and brittle hair, glycerin conditions the hair.
Rosemary Essential Oil:
- In shampoos and lotions too, rosemary oil is a common ingredient.
- Rosemary oil helps to stimulate follicles and strengthens hair, making them longer and shinier from the roots.
- Rosemary oil, proven to completely nourish the scalp, will prove to be the perfect alternative to your market-based anti-dandruff shampoos.
- Premature hair loss and greying of hair are often slowed down by the essential oil.
Lavender Essential Oil:
- In treating hair loss, lavender oil is extremely successful.
- This is because insomnia, fatigue, anxiety, and depression related to hair loss, are cured.
- From increasing blood circulation, regular massage with this oil helps to control hair loss and improve hair growth.
- Lavender oil can help prevent hair loss if combined with other herbs, according to some preliminary studies.
Aloe Vera Gel:
- The use of aloe vera stimulates the development of dormant follicles and thus helps to regrow hair more easily.
- You can trust this ingredient for safe and strong hair because it is power-packed with proteolytic enzymes and minerals such as copper and zinc that aid in stimulating hair growth.
- Aloe vera has properties that are antifungal, antibacterial, and soothing.
- It relieves pain and itchiness while also treating any fungal infections in the scalp.
- It is effective against scalp fungus and yeast birthing that causes dandruff, infections, and other hair problems such as hair loss.
- There are beneficial properties of rose water that can make it good for the hair and scalp.
- Rosewater is a mild astringent that can help to minimize dandruff and oiliness.
- It has anti-inflammatory effects, such as psoriasis and eczema, which can make it beneficial for some scalp conditions.