Drink That Boosted My Hair Growth By 3X
It breaks our heart when we see our hair thinning. Hair loss and brittle nails are usually part of normal aging but most of the time, sudden hair fall and thinning happen due to lack of certain vitamins and minerals.
Today in this post, we will share a few drinks that will give you essential nutrients and will boost your hair growth.
To make this juice, you will need
- 1 Orange
- 2 Amla, also known as Indian Gooseberry
- 1 medium-size carrot
- 1 Medium Beetroot
- 1 inch Ginger
- 1 Pomegrante
- First, take carrot and beetroot, peel the skin and cut them into small pieces.
- Transfer chopped carrot and beetroot to a blender.
- Now peel the orange, remove seeds, add with the carrot & beetroot.
- Next in this add chopped ginger and pomegranate seeds.
- At last remove seeds of alma, chop them and add them to a blender.
- Add around 1 cup of water in this and blend it well.
- Now strain it out and your hair growth drink is ready.
- Daily drink 1 glass of this juice before your breakfast.
The presence of beta-carotene and other antioxidants including potassium helps to prevent hair follicles from dying and decaying.
Fresh beetroot juice is an amazing source of potassium, which reduces hair fall and promotes hair growth.
Amla is a natural source of Vitamin C, which is crucial for healthy hair. It is also a very effective blood purifier, it flushes out all toxins from your body and prevent hair fall.