Morning Time Skincare Routine For Lovely & Glowing Skin
Morning skincare routine is so important because it helps you prepare your skin for the rest of the day.
Clay and Aspirin Cleanser
For all types of skin, clay is one of the best cleansers.
It helps to absorb all the excess oil, dirt, and sebum, refreshes every kind of skin irritation and soothes it.
The anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial effects of aspirin are well known.
This cleanser, therefore, not only cleanses your face but also helps to fight the pimples off.
- Mix two teaspoons of clay in a cup, add 2-3 of the crushed aspirin powder and add a little water to create a smooth paste.
- Keep for about 8-10 minutes till it dries and rinse off with cold water.
They work together to extract dirt and monitor greasiness, which is all that an oily skinned girl would ask for!
The skin on the face appears to attract toxins and germs during the day, which can lead to breakouts and acne.
Make sure to wash your face twice per day with lukewarm water with a mild & gentle cleanser.
Honey And Mint Toner
- Raw Honey
- In a saucepan, add 1 cup of water and add a handful of fresh mint leaves and boil for 20-25 minutes.
- After 20-25 minutes, turn off the heat and let the toner cools down completely, and lastly, add 1 tablespoon of raw honey to it.
- Strain away the mint leaf toner and store it in your toner bottle.
- You can use it regularly once a day to nourish your skin and keep it healthy.
Together, honey and mint make an ideal toner to treat the skin’s dry cells.
Honey repairs the cells that are weakened and decreases the dryness of your skin.
With a mild & alcohol-free toning mist, follow it up after washing your skin.
A natural toner can help to hydrate your skin, making it smooth and supple, so using one that is alcohol-free is important.
- Fresh Neem Leaves
- Fresh Holy Basil Leaves
- Green Tea
- Aloe Vera Gel
This DIY face moisturizer is made for those with oily and acne-prone skin to hydrate while controlling oiliness and keeping breakouts away.
- Heat the water in a pan, take some water in a cup and
- Put the green tea bag into the cup, along with neem leaves and Holy Basil.
- Let it steep for 5 minutes.
- After about 5 minutes, remove the lid and remove the teabag.
- Now add everything to a grinder, and grind it.
- Strain the mixture.
- We need about 2 tablespoons of it.
- In a different bowl, add 3 tablespoons of aloe vera gel and 2 tablespoons of prepared solution.
- Mix well and store it in an airtight container.
To moisturize, a very important step in this daily skincare routine.
This step will help your skin lock in moisture, keeping it smooth, supple & well hydrated in return.
Before moving on to makeup, broad-spectrum sunscreen should be the last step in your skincare routine.
Use at least SPF 30 sunscreen on your skin.
- Once your moisturizer has dried, make sure to add a generous amount of sunscreen to your skin.
- Wait at least 15 minutes after you apply your sunscreen before going outside or putting on makeup to properly absorb the sunscreen into your skin.