Aloe Vera Flaxseed Gel – Secret To Get Glossy Skin In Just 5 Days
Every woman craves to get flawless skin with a natural radiant glowing effect on their face.
Glossy skin can now easily be achieved with the help of skin-brightening gel made using a few kitchen ingredients.
In this article, we are going to share how to do aloe vera flaxseed gel that can help you to get glossy skin in just 5 days.
To prepare the skin-brightening gel, you will need
- 1/4 cup of flaxseeds
- 1/2 cup of fresh aloe vera gel
- 3 to 5 drops of any essential oil and
- 1 cup of plain water
You can use essential oils like Lavender essential oil, Rose essential oil, Frankincense essential oil, Tea tree oil or Sandalwood essential oil in this skin gel.
- Take a clean mixing bowl and add the flaxseeds and plain water into it.
- Heat this mixture on a low flame and keep stirring the mix with a spoon.
- As soon as a gel-like consistency is obtained, remove the bowl from heat.
- Strain the gel and add the other ingredients into it.
- Blend the ingredients well and your skin gel is ready to use.
- Take a small amount of this gel and apply it all over your cleansed face.
- Gently massage your face for 5 minutes and leave it overnight.
- Wash your face after waking up in the morning and pat dry it with a clean towel.
- Repeat applying this gel once every day regularly to get visible results on your face.
This skin gel can moisturize your skin well and prevent it from dryness and dullness on your skin.
Flaxseed can easily prevent your skin from premature aging, acne, wrinkles and other skin problems.
This gel can also diminish the visibility of the dark spots, age spots, acne scars and other marks on your skin.
It can also nourish your skin and make your skin fairer and bright by promoting your skin tone.
Here are a few tips that you can follow to brighten your skin naturally.
- #1. Follow the regular CTM routine every day after waking up and before going to bed.
- #2. Do not forget to exfoliate your skin 2 to 3 times per week regularly.
- #3. Drink a lot of water every day to hydrate your skin and achieve glowing effects.
- #4. You can simply blend turmeric powder and raw honey and use it as a skin brightening face mask once per week.
- #5. Steam your face once per week to get rid of clogged pores and other impurities.
- #6. Apply diluted tea tree oil on your acne prone skin to prevent acne breakouts.
- #7. Use any morning face serum and sunscreen whenever you got outdoors.
- #8. Apply any natural oils like coconut oil or almond oil before going to bed to wake up with a bright face.
- #9. Include more fresh fruits and vegetables in your daily diet to nourish your skin.
- #10. Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption to get some positive results on your face.