In this post, we will share very basic skincare steps, that will help you to achieve glowy, radiant and no pores visible skin. In this routine we have used all-natural ingredients, they will work for sure, but you have to be consistent and patient with this routine.
So, let’s start with step#1
- For this, you will need raw milk. Dip a clean cotton ball in some milk and spread it evenly on your face.
- Leave it for 5 minutes on your face or until it dries completely. If you have acne-prone or super oily skin, you can use cucumber juice instead of milk
- No need to rinse your face here.
- For this take juice of half tomato in a bowl.
- Add 1 spoon of honey to this, mix and your natural exfoliator is ready.
- Apply this solution on your face and massage your face in an upward motion for 2-3 minutes.
- Let it dry for 5minutes and then rinse your face with cold water.
Steps #1 and 2 will deep cleanse your skin and will also remove dead cells from your face.
The final step of this routine is moisturization
- For this step, just take some aloe vera gel and pat it lightly on your face.
Do these 3 steps daily and in just 1 week, you will get skin that shines naturally like a glass.
Apart from this routine, there are some products also that will help you to get better skin
- You can include 10% Niacinamide serum in your daytime skincare. Just a few drops of this serum, pat it lightly on your face before moisturization.
- Also, it is better to use retinoid cream at night, as they prevent acne and at the same time prevent premature ageing signs on your face.
- If you have dry skin, first apply your moisturiser and on top of that apply a pea-size amount of retinoid cream.
- Never forget sunscreen when you are going out in the daytime.