Today in this post I am going to share over very simple DIY, that will help to erase all scars on your body
To prepare this DIY, you’ll need:
* 1 tbsp organic honey
* 1 tbsp freshly squeezed organic lemon juice or lime juice
* 1 tbsp fresh ground nutmeg
* 1 tbsp powdered cinnamon
1. In a medium sized bowl, mix all ingredients together until they form a thick paste.
2. Add more lemon juice if the mixture is too thick or any other ingredient to make the paste stick to your skin.
3. Apply to affected areas (where scars reside) and leave on for 20 minutes.
4. Lay back and relax as the mask takes effect.
5. Rinse off and pat dry.
6. Follow up with a light moisturizer.
How to Use:
1. Start by washing your face with a mild cleanser and pat dry. Be sure to remove any and all traces of dirt and makeup.
2. For best results, follow up with a homemade toner to remove any excess oil or dirt.
3. Apply the paste to the affected areas, making sure it’s not too thick. A thin layer will suffice. As always, be sure to test on a small patch of skin, to make sure you are not allergic to any of the ingredients.
4. Leave on for 20 minutes and rinse off.
5. Use the paste 2-3 times a week until scars start to fade (about a week).
For the best results, apply this paste 2-3 times in a week.