Mini Facial At Home
A facial is a series of skincare steps, where you pamper your skin, help it to fight some skin problems like raging, tanning, pigmentation etc.
Today in this post, we will share some quick steps to do a quick facial at home. This facial will hardly take 30 minutes, and you can easily do it at home with all-natural ingredients.
Start with step#1, Cleansing
- If you have some makeup on your face, first wash your face with an oil cleanser and then do cleansing one more time with a regular face cleanser.
Now coming to step#2, that is toning
You can use your regular face toner. If you don’t have any toner, you can use plain rose water.
- Just pour some rose water on your face and rub it all over your face.
Next go to step#3, that is steaming.
- Take steam on your face for 2-3 minutes.
Now you are ready for step#4, that is exfoliation
To make this scrub, we have used oats.
Oats are very gentle on the skin and they are very good for your skin because of their soothing and anti-inflammatory properties.
- In a small bowl, mix 2 tbsp finely ground oatmeal and 1 tbsp honey.
- Add 1 tbsp warm water and mix thoroughly, so the mixture becomes a paste-like consistency.
- Apply scrub to the entire face with fingertips and massage for one minute, then let sit for 4 minutes.
- Rinse off your face with warm water and your exfoliation is done
Now coming to step#5, that is face pack
To make this pack, you will need
- Aloe vera gel
- & Almond oil
- In a clean bowl take one banana, mash it with a fork.
- In this mashed banana, add 2 tbsp of aloe vera gel.
- In this add 3 tsp of almond oil.
- Mix it well and your pack is ready.
- Apply this pack on your cleansed face.
- Leave it for 15 minutes.
- Wash your face.
- Pat dry your face and then apply a thin layer of moisturiser on your face.