Japanese women have beautiful skin, and they age much slower than women from other nations.
Credit goes to their oil-free, healthy diet and powerful skincare routine, that they follow
Today in this post, I am going to share one highly effective, anti-aging DIY, that helps Japanese women to look much younger than their actual age.
To make this DIY, you will need
- 4 tbsp of rice,
- 1 cup of water,
- And few drops of vitamin E oil
- First take 4 tbsp of white rice in a bowl and wash it 2-3 times to remove all dirt
- Soak this rice in clean water for 30 minutes
- Take soaked rice in a pan, add 1 cup of water and cook it well. Overcooking is also fine but make sure they are cooked completely
- Strain excess water, and let it cool completely
- Transfer cooked rice into blender, and blend it well
- Your rice cream is almost ready, add few drops of vitamin E oil in this.
- If you do not have vitamin E oil, you can also add few drops of sweet almond oil
- Mix and your night cream is ready. You can easily store this cream in refrigerator upto 2 weeks
Daily in night apply this cream on your clean face and, massage in upward motion.
Leave it overnight on your face, and wash it off next morning
This rice cream is rich in ceramide, beauty minerals, vitamin B and E, that boost your new skin cells production, and also improves skin elasticity
Within few weeks of usage you can see difference in your skin. It will not only fight against aging signs, but with time will also improve your skin complexion