Today in this post, we are going to share one super easy DIY, that can give you amazing results super fast.
To make this, you will need
- 1 glass of milk
- 1 large potato
- 1 soap, you can use any glycerin-based soap, I prefer Dove
- Half lemon
- First tale 1 potato, peel off the skin and grate it.
- Now in a pan take 1 glass of raw milk, put it on a boil.
- Once the milk starts to boil, slow down the flame and, add grated potato in this.
- Stir it continuously until the potato cooks completely.
- Now turn off the flame.
- Grate your soap and add this in your potato milk mixture.
- Stir it, until soap melts completely.
- Now blend this mixture to get creamy texture.
- Transfer this cream to a jar, add few drops of lemon juice and your DIY is ready.
- You can use this DIY as body and face wash both.
- During bath apply this cream, rub for 1 minute and then rinse it off.