In this post, we are going to share a few effective tips for pore tightening. We all know that pores help our skin to breathe, so it is very important to keep them clean and open always. Makeup products are always there to help you hide large skin pores on your face, but a layer of make-up for a long time is not good, as it will also not allow your skin to breathe. In this article, we will share some natural treatments, that will tighten your skin, so that your pores are not visible and at the same time your skin can breathe well.
First, we will start this treatment will jaggery peel, to remove the dead layer from your face
- For this take 1 tbsp of jaggery powder in a bowl.
- In this add 2 tbsp of honey and a few drops of lemon juice.
- Mix it well and your scrub is ready.
- Apply this paste on your face, leave for 10 minutes and then rinse it off with plain water.
- It is better to use this scrub twice a week.
Now next step of this treatment is ACV ice treatment
- In a bowl mix half cup of apple cider vinegar and a half cup of drinking water.
- Mix and pour this mixture into an ice tray. Let it freeze and your treatment is ready.
- Take 1 cube of this and massage it on your face for 1 minute.
- You can do this treatment daily morning and night after cleansing your face. This ice cube is rich in astringent, so it will act as toner also.
- After that put a few drops of niacinamide serum on your face. Niacinamide is probably the most powerful vitamin for healthy skin.
- Let this serum get absorbed into your skin and then apply a layer of moisturiser on your face.
You can follow this routine to make your skin pores less visible. Apart from this routine also try to use any clay-based mask once in 15 days, as they are also very effective in pore tightening.