Baking soda is one of the most useful ingredient when we talk about beauty, cooking or cleaning but do you know it can keep all infections away from your skin and nails, and just try it once if you have problem of brittle nails. After just 1 use you can feel that your nails are healthier and stronger
To make this diy you will need
- 3 tablespoons of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- mint oil
- some water
- an old brush
Steps to follow:
- What we will do is make a mixture with all the ingredients.
- We will take the brush to spread and brush on the nails.
- Let’s leave for 20 minutes and then rinse our hands.
- At this moment you will be able to feel relief because you will say goodbye to fungi and infections of the skin and nails.
Apart from this diy, some other tips for long nails are listed below
Rub a lemon wedge on your finger nails at least once a day. Rub it for five minutes and then rinse it with warm water. It will help your nails to grow and it will also keep them clean and bacteria free
Massage nails with coconut oil. This oil is rich in vitamin E and great source of anti-oxidants
Soak your nails in fresh orange juice for 10 minutes. After that rinse them with warm water
If you have brittle nails, olive oil can be your best bet. Use virgin olive oil to massage your nails and leave it overnight
Use egg shells. Take egg shells, clean them and grind until you get fine powder. Make paste by adding few drops of water and apply this paste on your nails.. Let it sit for sometime