How to use raw milk for glowing & flawless skin
May 14, 2022 Written by GP Team
Use raw milk as a cleanser
- Full-fat milk: 1 tablespoon
- Cotton ball: 1
- If you have very dirty skin.
- Soak a cotton ball in raw milk.
- Squeeze out the excess.
- Then gently pat it on your face to clean your skin from deep within.
- You can use milk every day to cleanse your face.
- Deeply cleanses your skin.
- Makes your skin fairer with regular usage.
Almond and Lemon cleanser
- 1/8 cup ground almonds
- 2 tbsp milk or cream
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Combine thoroughly, and use to gently cleanse the skin.
- Rinse well with warm water.
- Follow this skincare regime twice a week to get the best results.
- Lemons are a natural source of antioxidants which not only cleans the skin but also helps tone and exfoliate it.
Orange and honey peel
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/8 cup fresh citrus (lemon or orange) juice
- 1 packet of plain gelatin
- Mix together thoroughly, and apply to skin.
- Let it rest for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Rinse it off with running tap water.
- Follow up with a toner and a moisturizer to get the best results.
- To get the best results, use this home remedy twice a week.
Oranges which are a great source of vitamin c help prevent wrinkles and fine lines. Moreover, the citrus juice also exfoliates the dead cells away. The egg yolk the skin while honey softens and moisturizes it.
Avocado and coconut oil body wrap
- 2 avocados (thoroughly mashed into a paste)
- 3 tbsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup honey
- grated rind of two fresh lemons (along with the juice)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- Mix all ingredients together until smooth and creamy.
- Apply to your skin for 10 to 15 minutes, then scrub off well with warm water.
- Keep unused portion in the refrigerator and you can use it for next two to three days.
- Use this face pack twice a week to reap the maximum benefits that this face pack has to offer.
- Avocados include vitamins A, D, and E, as well as proteins, potassium and beta-carotene and are a great anti-aging mantra.
- They are excellent to repair sun-damaged skin and they also reduce spots.
Carrot and honey facial mask
- 2 to 3 large carrots
- 4 1/2 tbs honey
- Cook carrots, then mash into a smooth consistency.
- Mix the mashed carrots with honey, and apply to your face.
- Leave on for 10 minutes before rinsing off with cool water.
- Follow up with a hydrating facial mist and a creamy moisturizer to complete this skincare regime.
- You can try this home remedy once or twice a week to get the best results.
- Carrots are known for their high potency of vitamin A, Vitamin C, folacin and potassium.
- Carrot juice moisturizes and repairs skin tissue while protecting it from sun damage and toning the skin.
Avocado and cocoa face mask
- Mashed avocado pulp: 1 quarter
- Cocoa powder: 1 tablespoon
- Take both the ingredients in the specified quantities in a mixing bowl.
- Mix it well to make a smooth, lump-free face pack.
- Cleanse your face with your regular face wash.
- Pat dry your face with a clean towel.
- Take a generous amount of this face pack on your face pack applicator.
- Apply it evenly on your face and neck.
- Keep it on for about 10 minutes and let it work wonders for your skin.
- Splash some running tap water on your face to wash it off.
- Follow up with a facial toner or a hydrating face mist, as per your choice.
- Use a moisturizer at last to complete this skincare regime.
- Use this face pack twice a week after an interval of 3 days to experience a change.
Egg-almond oil face pack
- Sweet almond oil: 5-6 drops
- Egg: 1
- Crack an egg.
- Beat it well until it turns frothy.
- Then add sweet almond oil in it and again mix it well.
- Wipe your face with micellar water to make sure that your face is squeaky clean.
- Then spread this face pack all over your face with your finger-tips.
- Let it sit for about 15minutes at a stretch.
- Then, wash it off with lukewarm water.
- After that, splash some cold water on your face to seal your open pores.
- Spritz on a hydrating facial mist.
- Let it dry up completely and then use your regular moisturizer to lock in the nourishment from this face pack.
- Try to use this face pack once in a fortnight and you are good to go.
Turmeric-lemon juice face pack
- Wild turmeric powder: 1 tablespoon
- Lemon juice: 3 tablespoons
- Take a mixing bowl.
- Pour these ingredients.
- Keep stirring until you achieve a smooth, lump-free paste.
- Wipe your face with a wet wipe to make sure that it is free from dust, dirt, and grime.
- Apply this mixture on your face with your finger-tips.
- Let it sit for about 20 minutes on the go.
- Wash it off with running tap water.
- Pat dry your face with a clean towel.
- Apply a toner.
- Follow up with a creamy moisturizer to make the most of this face pack.
- Use this face pack once in a week to get a healthy, subtle glow on your face.
Aloe vera-honey-lemon face pack
- Freshly extracted lemon juice: 1 tablespoon
- Organic aloe vera pulp: 1 tablespoon
- Manuka honey: 1 tablespoon
- Take all the ingredients in the specified quantities in a mixing bowl.
- Give it a good stir to make sure that everything gets mixed up well.
- Use a face pack applicator to apply this face pack evenly on your face and neck, except the area around your eyes.
- Keep it on for 15 minutes.
- Then, wash it off with running tap water.
- Follow up with a creamy moisturizer.
- Use this hydrating face pack twice in a fortnight to look your best.