Camphor in Indian is usually found in the puja room and it has been used for centuries in many pain balms.
It is extracted from the wood of the Cinnamomum camphora tree and known for its incredible healing properties.
This is an easily available ingredient that is said to have many benefits.
For Hair Growth
- In a container add 2 tablespoons to mustard oil to this add a teaspoon of camphor oil.
- Mix both the oil together and then slightly warm this oil using a double boiler or in the microwave.
- Now apply this oil mixture on your scalp.
- Massage the oil into your scalp for good 5 minutes and then tie your hair in a hair bun.
- Let the oil stay there for an hour you can leave on for as long as you want.
- Wash the oil with a mild sulfate-free shampoo.
- Do this 2 times in a week to see positive results.
Less hair on your scalp is a nightmare.
This could result from several factors, such as improper hair care routine and spending a lot and a lot of money on chemically charged hair care products.
So, this is the solution to the problem-use camphor oil.
The use of camphor oil on the hair makes it soft and stimulates the growth of the hair.
This oil is great for stimulating the blood flow on the scalp and this will lead to promoting hair growth.
Regular use of this mustard oil and camphor concoction will increasing blood circulation in the scalp, which is very important for overall hair health.
Mustard oil contains important protein and essential omega-3 fatty acids.
Mustard oil also contains antibacterial and antifungal properties which prevent scalp infection and hair loss.
For Cracked Heels
- A tub of warm water
- Take a tub or a bucket fill it half so that your feet can be soaked properly.
to this add 3-4 camphor and mix it in water.
- Once mixed properly soak your feet in this solution.
and just relax while your feet are soaking and healing, you can read a book or watch something.
- Keep the feet soaked for about 20 minutes, once you feel ae nicely soaker use a pumice store.
- To slightly scrub off the thick dead skin layer from the feet.
- Then wash your feet and pat dry, while the feet are still damp apply a good moisturizer to lock in the moisture.
- You can even apply vaseline and put your socks on, this will help to heel the crack heels.
- You should do this once a week.
Experts recommend that camphor can soften your cracked heels.
You need to soak your legs in a solution of camphor and water and scrub your legs to relieve cracked heels.
This will keep your skin moist and prevent cracking.
Camphor, contain eucalyptus and menthol in the base of turpentine oil.
This type of ointment is emollient, trapping moisture. Menthol and eucalyptus have a cooling effect.
For Head Lice
- Camphor Tablet
- Coconut Oil
- In a container take about 3 tablespoons of coconut oil and to this add a tablespoon of powdered camphor tabler.
slightly warm the oil so that the camphor can be infused with the oil and become more effective.
- Now apply this oil treatment on your scalp and massage well.
- Keep the solution on overnight.
- Next morning wash your hair with an anti-lice treatment shampoo.
- Once done rinse your hair and say goodbye to lice.
This treatment works great because camphor powder has a potent smell that suffocates the lice and hence kills them.
Use this hair treatment about three times a week to get rid of the head lice.