How to make DIY cinnamon lip scrub at home, get soft and plump lips naturally
November 30, 2021 Written by GP Team
Today I will share how to make lip scrub at home. With this scrub, you can get soft and plump lips along with nourishment of lips in just 7 days.
Ingredients you will need –
- 2 teaspoon of grated bees wax (available in Amazon at 200-300rs only)
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin coconut oil
- 3-4 teaspoon of white sugar
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- Firstly in a bowl take 2 teaspoon of grated bees wax and 1 tablespoon of extra virgin coconut oil. Heat them up by double boiler process or by putting them in microwave for 30 seconds. Now before it gets solidify add 3 teaspoon of white sugar and ½ teaspoon of cinnamon powder into it. Mix them really well till you get dough like consistency.
- Now store it in an air tight container. You can store this for 1 month in refrigerator.
- Apply it on your lips and scrub it for 2-3 minutes. After scrubbing with just cotton wipes clean your lips.
Coconut oil hydrates and moisturizes the dry and patchy lips.
Cinnamon powder and sugar help to remove dead cells, darkness and flaky skin easily and make our lips look soft, plump and beautiful.